A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

That bad?

:grouphug:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yeah :lol:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Ok - I'm not getting it. I'm going to go take Ginko and return after it kicks in.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Me either..........but it doesn't matter one iota. :cheers:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

what are y'all talking about "not getting"?:confused:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I am at a loss for words. The decisions folks make sometimes when they are young and dumb. Well.................I hope things work out for them. :? (not anyone here, family crap)

7. KDsGrandma

Oh, thanks for clarifying, some of us would have been even more confused. (By "some of us" i mean "me") ;)

Good luck to your young and foolish family members, hopefully they will learn from their mistakes and there will be no permanent harm.

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

If I knew that I would be much closer to getting it.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, that was a stand alone post, LOL. Earlier, I was confused about PM's and whatnot. I REALLY don't care, I just don't know what they are talking about. No harm, no foul.

RE: the family member. I am just so :shock:. She snuck off and got married, she hasn't graduated HS yet. So much potential more than likely down the tubes.

10. KDsGrandma

Yeah, I really don't care what they're talking about either. I do hope things work out for your family member, it can be pretty tough.

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Lucky me doesn't get PM's, so I don't have to worry about them to start with.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers:

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I had my whole house done and they did move the lighter furniture but not dressers and such. They did an excellent job and did the fabric furniture. Parrish Cleaners did it.

Sherry

14. Sherry A.

Today is my daughter's 18th birthday. I sat her down last night and told her that 18 is an important age and I thought we should go over a few items.

She looked at me and said....Mom you have already talked to me about sex, taking care of a car, balancing my checking account, etc. And YES I am going to register to vote on my birthday. I think you have covered most everything. Do you have anything else I need to know the night before my birthday?

I looked at little miss snot nose and said.....Yes, you do realize I am going with you to register to vote, don't you?

I was dumbfounded. She started laughing and my baby is 18 today. :cry:

Sherry

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Sherry, she's such a GREAT kid. She'll be fine. :grouphug:

Tell her Happy Birthday for me.

16. Sherry A.

Thanks. I just worry that I have left out teaching or telling her something.

I will tell her you said Happy Birthday. She just loves you.

Sherry

17. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

First off, I'm not "gowulfbuster", nice try though. What they are probably talking about was me sending nasty PMs to volleygirl/bondgirl/gotmilk or whatever other name that wacko ***** uses next.

I know, it's not that interesting but some people on here need **** like that to fill the lack of content in their own lives.

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to your baby. I sat mine down and talked to them at that age too. I told them that just because they were legal age did not mean they were grown and they still had to ok things with me first. I also told them not to sign anything without me knowing first.

19. Sherry A.

Thank you. I have not told her what is in bold so I better let her know. I guess they think they are grown but they can sure get in trouble signing items.

Sherry

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]