A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

So I'll take it Wulf told you to drop it? Come on pumpkin, I'm ready to throw haymakers.:lol:

Maybe I'll just PM a bunch of people on here and let them know........

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks. While I was on the phone with you she had already gone to that site, printed it off, filled it out and put it in the mailbox.

What a hoot.
    Sherry

P.S. She just told me to let you know her gift from her mom was a monetary donation for those in Haiti.

3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

You are crazy......... independent of the posts on this site.

4. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I'll wait for an apology in this thread soon, if not, let the games begin.....Its a slippery slope.

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. Let whatever it is go and move on. I'd prefer laughter to most anything else. Step away, calm down and laugh about how words on a computer can get someone emotional. I've been there and it's best to walk away.

Just my little ole' opinion.

Sherry

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

That's great, I'm proud of her. But she already knows that. ;)
    And proud of you too, for raising such a great kid.

7. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

:lol:

8. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I thought that it was a serendipitous notion derived by one of the Heinz higher ups, after he saw an ad about shoes. I recall hearing the anecdote that while riding in an elevator, he saw an advertising a place that had 21 different styles of shoes, and thought that the implication that he offered more varieties of sauces or food products was a good advertising ploy. As I recall, Heinz had more than 57 at the time, but refused to change it for superstitious reasons.

But, hey! Only here would we get a disagreement about condiments.

10. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

Not gonna get one. And why bother with the PMs. Put what you have out here for everyone to read (and in my case see....because the pictures are so much fun) and so will I.

11. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I'm still debating, I'll probably use PM since thats what your snakey *** did.

12. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

Why? Aren't you trying to really mess with me? The best way to do that would be to reach the masses in one shot. Go for it!! I'm not messing around with PM anymore. It really will be so much easier to put it and the pics out here only once so I don't keep getting requests for them like I am now.

13. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

mess with you? na, you have absolutely nothing to lose, youre alone in your pathetic little world. I'm gonna smash someone else, you know that.

Youre not messing with PM anymore?:lol: Yeah, you gave that a workout.

14. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

I'm not worried. You don't have to be for me either :cheers:

15. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

I'm not responsible for what other people choose to do. If you have something to say and the proof to back it up then feel free to post it. I know that I do.

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/7044647/

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<<<< has a major attitude problem today. :boxing::boxing:

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

me too.

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Me three. Shall we meet at lunch for drinks :mrgreen:

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

no, we all need to meet and drive to Clinton and whoop some arse....