No Sushi Toight - Former Capriccio's

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by dgsatman, Feb 16, 2010.

1. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

To avoid folks showing up and the doors being closed, and the ill feelings that might accompany this, I thought it necessary to post the following:

I spoke with John (Sushi) and Joshua (new owner/partner) yesterday, they are in the process of inspections, permitting, remodeling, etc., and ARE NOT going to be open tonight (Tuesday Feb. 16) They are sorry about the miscommunication, but the weather as well as issues involved in transition from one ownership to another don't make this possible. They are looking at opening the first of March, if not before. Look for the lights and signs.

They look forward to seeing old friends and new faces!!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  2. susie_Q

susie_Q Member

I was just coming to post the email I got today!!!

Dear Friends,

The newly carpet is laid in the sushi side and the paint was drying however we have again ran into some problems with our opening date. We have a Grand Opening Day for the 1st March. Our hopes were too high, yet we know that you will be extremely happy with the improvements of the restaurant. We are deeply sorry for this, our excitement level is pushing us to hurry and open.
    If we open the doors before our grand opening date, we promise you will be the first to know. Bless all of you and we will see you soon.

John Rapana and Staff

3. CGG

CGG Guest

:hurray:

4. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Open yet ?

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not yet honey.

Will be in about 2 wks.

6. dgsatman