A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

And I'm not sure but I think I bought NY9 a beer last night. I feel totally violated.

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Thats what happens when you bring kids up as little liberals. Good conservative kids would never do that. :lol:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

WOW, i am so glad i left when i did, i went to the grocery store:lol::lol::lol:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah i believe so but i did not know who it was at the time, 4 pulled the wool over both our eyes:cheers:

5. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

Yeah but it was so fun to see the look on your face when you found out. That was priceless!

6. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Yeah I was gonna say, in NY we normally dont buy drinks for other dudes. But what do you care?:lol:

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:we did it sister!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Conservative kids would have done it before they turned 18.

Sherry

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Shouldn't you be out chasing your rebellious teen? :lol:

10. Sherry A.

Naw, I'll just let her run around doing whatever. She is headed your way. Love GPS.

Sherry

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Note to the people who just rang my doorbell at 10:30 on Sunday morning. I wasn't expecting you, it's early, it's Sunday. I am still in my PJ's and I am NOT answering the door. Go away and don't come back!! :banghead:

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

To the women in row DD seats 9 and 10 last night at JCC. You talked the whole night. I payed my $12.00 too. SHUT UP!!!!
    I say that with respect.

13. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I was just returning your watch your robe.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Excuse me?

15. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

16. Sherry A.

She did say she ran into somebody talking trash. I told her that it was probably P and not to pay him any attention. I explained how we, in the South, don't hide the ones who are missing a marble or two. :mrgreen:

Sherry

17. Sherry A.

Oops....sorry about that.

Sherry

18. Sherry A.

I'm just having fun today. Don't know why I am in such a silly mood but I think my daughter is glad. Beautiful outside, working on college scholarships and watching a Law and Order marathon. Oops left off having fun with you and my 4042 friends.

Tomorrow can be doom and gloom.

Sherry

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

The sun is shining and it's 63 degrees. Goodbye winter. Hello Spring.

20. Sherry A.

Don't plan on it. I usually turn it on every morning but not today.....probably why I am in a good mood.

Yesterday when I woke up I noticed a police car parked in front of my house. I cleaned myself up some, walked out and knocked on the window, the officer rolled the window down and I asked her if she was parked there to see someone in our house. She started laughing and said she was staked out for speeders and people running the stop sign. I thanked her for her service and called my neighbors to let them know about it.

Hey, ya' gotta stay one step ahead of the law!

Sherry