Ray's Pizza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Gomer Pyle, Oct 3, 2009.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

did the online introductory one day last week. added sausage and pepperoni. picked up, staff was friendly. wife and boy loved it, i thought it could have used a tad more sauce. good price, though, and the family's happy, so we'll be back for sure...

2. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Sounds yummy! Wish we were close enough for delivery. That's ok, 2 Cousins delivers to us. Got lasagne a couple of days ago and ate it for 2 meals. I love leftovers!

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Just placed my order online got a Lg Cheese for $5 and 3 topping XLg.

I cant wait!

4. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying it as we speak for dinner, yummy!!

5. Cakedec

Cakedec Guest

Bump

Bumping this 'cause Ray's Pizza still has Zeppole on their menu! Mmmm...

6. Crysta

Crysta Guest

We've been ordering from Rays and absolutely LOVE their food! :hurray:

7. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Not sure I understand all the hype for this place, I tried it, its average.

Ordered from Lapiazza a couple weeks ago, white pie with brocolli and wings, both real good. Not sure if it was worth $30 though.

8. swinkles

swinkles Well-Known Member

Rays was AWESOME :)

Just ordered delivery from Rays for the 1st time... Pizza, Wings, and Zeppole....
    HELLO MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE!!!! Everything from the order taker, delivery driver, and the food.... GREAT STUFF!!! YUMMY TO MY TUMMY!!! Thank you for a great dinner!! You have to have their wings... omg, delicious!!!

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Large Pepperoni and a Large Zeppole..looks like I'll be on the treadmill and the Wii fit a bit longer than planned, but....oh so worth it.
    Pepperoni was piping hot, zep's fresh and sugary....

Good Eatin'....Good Times.

10. dangerboy

it's better than average, and you can order/pay with just a couple clicks. they take paypal i like that. i sell a piece of crap to some dude in california, he pays for my pizza....

11. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

I tried Ray's Pizza last week. It was good. Last night I ordered from Dominos to try their new and improved pizza. It was excellent! I'm still in shock. It was better than Papa John's and a close second to Two Cousins. I ordered the two medium pizzas with two toppings for 5.99 each. They have an online tracker thing that I thought was really cool.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

we got Ray's tonight for the first time and it was really good, it is so nice to have a place that actually puts enough toppings on the pizza:hurray::hurray:

13. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Whats zeppole?

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Da BOMB.... :)

15. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yeah, we like to watch the online tracker as well. Don't know why because we could be doing something else around here. Glad to see we are not alone.

Sherry

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Nuts is good on everything!!! My Aunt used to say pecans would even be good on scrambled eggs!!! :)

18. dangerboy

honestly, it's great, and i'm going back for sure...but the last couple of extra large pizzas i got there weren't very extra, just sorta large. still tasty, and still basically a good deal i guess, especially with the free zappoles

19. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

Don't flame me but am I the only one that didn't think it was anything special. And I do love some pizza.

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

DH and I had Ray's for the first time tonight, so I thought I'd chime in. We ordered the large cheese for 5 bucks and a large with pepp, hot italian saus, and black olives. We got a free large Zep. When we got there DH went in and got it. He came out w/ 2 boxes so I asked where the free Zep was. He went back in and they had forgotten it. No big deal...it only took a few minutes to cook. That Zep was the bomb! The cheese pizza was yummy. The other pizza was a different story...half of it was burnt. We didn't open the boxes until we got home. They had to have seen that when they cut it and put it in the box. I guess I'm going to give them a ring tomorrow and depending on how they respond, I may or may not go back.