Wife was run off the road on Old Drug Store

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SteelD, Feb 21, 2010.

1. SteelD

SteelD Active Member

To the person driving the burgundy car who ran my wife off the road on Old Drug Store Road about 1:30 Sunday afternoon ON HER WAY HOME FROM CHURCH you left a mother and son in the ditch after you went into her lane and did not stop to check if she was OK. Karma is a B!!$#. Wife and son are OK, the car is not OK. The trooper applauded her driving and couldnt believe that she didnt roll the car over. If any one happened to see this happen, if they maybe have information on the burgundy car who drove all over someone else front lawn and took off PM me. To the guys fishing that tried to chase the car thank you. Thank you for stopping to make sure my wife and son were OK and thank you for giving a statement to the troopers

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

We were coming back from Garner on hwy.50 around that time and passed old drug store rd. but didn't see anything,sorry!
    Good to hear that your wife and son are ok!

3. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

What a-holes!!!! Glad your wife and son are ok!!!!!

I can't believe how people act on the highway these days, they have no regard for their lives or others. Don't endanger my life because you are in a hurry and think that getting some place 5 minutes sooner is more important than the possibily of hurting yourself or another driver. Ugh!

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I'm glad your wife and son are ok! I have seen this over and over again lately and am sick of it! I've seen it repeatedly on Little Creek Church Road, which has been the scene of several fatal accidents. We also have numerous teens who feel they can pass in a no-passing zone because they want to. My daughters wonder why I am so scared when they are out driving-it's not their driving that worries me but the other self centered lunatics! I hope they catch whoever did this to you and take away their license! Then again, they probably didn't have one to begin with. :banghead:

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

My kids live off of Little Creek Church with their Mom when they aren't with me. I hate that road. It frightens me every time I know they are out. It should be no faster than 35MPH on most of it.

6. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I don't know if that would make a difference.

7. SteelD

SteelD Active Member

My wife was driving uphill and when she got to the top there was a car losing control coming towards her, she told my 5 year old son hang on and yanked the wheel so they didnt hit head on but she couldnt regain control and ended up in the ditch backwards on the other side of the road. Two flat tires and some body damage minimum. The other driver ended up on someones front lawn and took off. I am blessed that somehow she didnt flip the car over. My son lost his appetite for his second Mc double but that was the extent of any injury. There were several people that saw the car in the ditch and stopped to check to make sure she was OK. Thank you to everybody. I had to work this morning so I wasnt in the car with my wife (I guess I know why she lets me drive LOL). But to the low life who caused all this, your day will come. I could care less about the car, but I am sick to my stomach thinking of what could have happened. Sorry about the novel but this is one of those moments that shakes you a bit

8. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

There's a place to fish on old drug store?

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am surprised you handled it as well as you have.

The thought that entered my mind was, "is this the same idiot that insisted on driving 45 to 55 miles per hour with ice on the road and derided others for driving with caution".

10. SteelD

SteelD Active Member

OK before you call someone an idiot try getting the name right. The poster you are referring to was lgb0250 where you mixed me up with him I have no clue. I think I have only posted here 15 times and am not a regular but I saw his post and disagree with him totally. As someone who drives a lot for work I understand courtesy and safety To the person who asked where you can fish on Old Drug Store there are ponds on the left side coming from 42. To anyone out on the roads dry, wet, light, dark, please be careful. After doing a 360 ending up in a ditch busting the bumper and two tires the Bible didnt move an inch on the front seat. Thanks to those concerned about my family here.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just to be clear, I wasn't calling you an idiot.

12. SteelD

SteelD Active Member

My apology in that case.

13. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

First of all I'm very happy your family is safe and sound. For the other idiot, and make sure you understand I'm talking about the fool that brought up history about a prior post of mine, you need to get a life Mr 13000+ post and be very careful of who you start a public ridiculing contest with. What exactly did this stupid comment of yours achieve? SteelD you have every right to disagree with me but at least you kept it to just a disagreement and didn't take liberty with the name calling this fool has. Again, I'm happy your family is well.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well I would feel safer knowing you aren't on the road.

15. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Wow, maybe that's a sign that god protected them after he decided to put them in the ditch. I bet the other guys bible ended up flying off the seat onto the floor.

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm glad your family is going to be fine...other than really shook up I'm sure..

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

*snort* :lol:

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I glad your family is safe with many more nights for you to hug and kiss them SteelD!!!

19. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

:iagree:

20. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

I'm glad your family is safe!!!
    I saw the marks today driving down that road and wondered.