A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Plead insanity - it works for me every time.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that i can believe:lol::lol::lol::jester:

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Wow, she really *is* crazy. :lol: And a crazymaker, to boot.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Just another reason to stay where I am... :jester:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

YOU STILL DOWN THERE??

Dag, poor Craig :lol::lol:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

oui, oui!!!

:mrgreen:

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You can't just say that without elaborating. See the rules....It's under the Do Not Drive DCHYDIINY crazy section.

8. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

forum seems to be getting rough. crawling on page querys, and i got a database error a few minutes ago.

9. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

me too......blame bush

10. harleygirl

Welp, time to get ready for work. :hurray:

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Harley,

The TV guy did a wonderful job. Looking at it now compared to the small one we were using I feel like I am in a movie theater.

Sherry

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Pruning FB is rather liberating!! :lol:

13. harleygirl

:lol:

At least now you don't need your glasses to watch tv.

Glad it worked out. He's a super nice guy.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

To the white Lexus SUV that whipped over to park on Lombard street about 8:40 this morning without so much as one blink to let other drivers know your intention: You are lucky I don't tailgate, you were <>this close to getting hit. Even if your dumbarse is on the phone, you still need to signal. Hope my car horn interupted your "oh so important" conversation. I blew it extra long just for you. 8)

To the little black SUV that whipped over into the turn lane to avoid the car turning into the bowling alley on 42. Either you were not paying attention and had to do that little manueuver to keep from rear-ending the car or your a **** head who is lucky the next car wasn't tailgating and didn't hit the poor person turning.

Idiots out in full force this morning. :boxing:

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I hate the new FB layout.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know...............:banghead: You gotta jump through hoops to see actual updates and photos. Detest it.

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I had this happen to me a few weeks ago - and I see people doing it ALL THE fricken time! :banghead: are they just not paying attention, are they too impatient to slow down, or slow down enough? I just don't get it! :evil: We have a turn lane for our subdiv and I have almost been hit twice! Once head-on cause someone swerved to go around someone turning instead of just slowing and down and waiting! :boxing:

18. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

:iagree:

19. harleygirl

Go to "friends"
    "status updates"

watch out HS & Fuquay, I'm coming to getcha.

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Girl, I wear tri-folds so I have to wear them anyway but at least I don't have to lean up on the couch to see the scrolling. Once again, thanks. It took him a while but he kept me abreast of the situation and I told him no problem. He finally fixed it Sunday and even brought his brother, who works for Time Warner, as backup. I told him that you referred him and he said thanks for passing along compliments on his service.

Sherry