A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Are you coming to my neck of the woods? :mrgreen:

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I just got a facebook page and it seems too messy. Too much stuff on it. I also don't like the News Feed. Is their a way to turn it off on my end so that everything I post doesn't go onto it? Is their a way to make your profile different? Kind of like MySpace where you can make a "Theme" and change it when you want to?

Thanks,
    Sherry

3. Sherry A.

My daughter just arrived home from school with a strange look on her face. I asked what was wrong, she turned around and low and behold her jeans had come apart near her back pocket. Yep, you could see her undies. She did not notice it until 4th block so maybe just maybe nobody noticed or it just happened then. Poor thing! She's outside so I can laugh now!!!!!!!!:lol:

Sherry

4. Sherry A.

I figure you go commando but "ladies" do not. I did tell her that is why I will not buy the undies with that string in the back for her. A person can never be too careful.

Sherry

5. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

I just want to lie down.

6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Ya never know, but she might have started a new fad!

7. Sherry A.

I'll tell her that. I did ask why none of her friends brought this to her attention and she stated that she hoped it did not happen until 4th block.

Sherry

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yay!! I fixed a computer issue without having to bug DH! :cheers:

9. and

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Some ladies do.

11. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

I know you have a problem with big words, but you're going to have to try to at least string a couple small ones together to complete a thought and then get back to me.

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no you don't. at the top of your page, your home page....kinda to the right, make sure your page is on MOST RECENT not TOP NEWS...and it shows photos, videos, status updates all on one page....everything. If you hover over to the right of each post, a "HIDE" button comes up and give you to HIDE applications or people....

13. right on

14. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

15. you french??

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yes they do:cheers:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what you smokin today Willis:jester:

18. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

19. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

african

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao, i think i have a board stalker:lol::lol::lol: Hey Cleo where are you, now i know how u used to feel:cheers: