NC made top 10

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Ima Sheltie, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

for illegal immigrants between 2000 and 2009

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Welcome to North Carolexico

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

4. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

My job took me away to PA for about 6 years (95-01). When I moved back to the area I couldn't believe how many hispanics had moved here. My first day back, I had to go to Wake Health Services to get my daughters birth certificate. I noticed they had a free health clinic there. All the patients waiting there was hispanic. Then I went over to Six Forks-Wake Forest Rd and noticed the Mexican flad flying high on a building. Come to find out that was the Mexican Embassy Consulate. While driving around the same day, I went through the radio searching for a station to listen to. Found several speaking Spanish. I knew then that this area had been invaded. This was all back in 2001. Now in 2010 the population of Hispanics has doubled in NC? And people say we don't need a border fence. I don't get it.

5. lets spread love and kindness

julio

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

NC needs a Border Patrol just like some southwestern states have.

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I have no problem (as likely most of you) with those who come to the States to make an earnest living and seek to contribute positively. Those who want to become citizens of the U.S., I welcome. However, those that enter into and/or stay illegally should be shipped out. I don't think many realize that those that come here do so legally for supposed temporary purposes at first and then simply disappear into the population when its time for them to leave. To further add insult to a festering problem as illegal immigrants, the North Carolina Community College System allows for their education without even being a citizen. That is ridiculous.

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

We can ship them back to their homelands a million times. They STILL come back. I know of some people that have been taken to Georgia and deported only to return less than a month later. I don't think they will ever be able to control illegals from coming in. If they want to be here, they are going to find a way!

9. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

:hurray:

10. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

I was on the East/West German border during the cold war years. The fence/wall/gaurd post (though harsh) did the job. Our government could stop the influx it if they wanted to. Corporate America runs our government. They want the cheap labor here to bring down labor cost, so unless we stand up and put some leaders in that are not paid off, the problem will continue to get worse.

11. bs, #1- profile, #2- you need electricity prove your legal, #3- you need healthcare prove your legal, #4- bank account prove your legal. need more examples?
    do that lets see how many return.

12. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

LOL!! Funny! Ok, you keep holding your breath! Profile....already being done, Electricity..... u can get it put in anyone's name, Health Care........ too much free healthcare out there, Bank Account...Now that's the funniest one! They don't use bank accounts. They carry their cash.

They WILL return, I guess you just don't realize how determined they are to live in the states.

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Determined as they are, we don't have to educate them, give them free healthcare and provide a drivers license. Doesn't California allow illegals to have drivers license? Anyway, why on earth would the State of NC allow illegals to go to community college? I just don't understand it.