Walmart- Tuesday night around 6:40p.m.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by FUNNYFACE, Feb 24, 2010.

1. FUNNYFACE

FUNNYFACE Active Member

someone hit two shopping carts into my car with their car at around 6:40 p.m. on Tuesday night. We thought there was no damage, (it was dark) . However I have a small dent and a broken back light. If you are the woman who did this could you please contact me. I realize you would have to be real honest to do this (which you seemed to be). Thank you for your time.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh that sucks.

Wasn't me, I don't shop at WalMartS.

3. security cameras

4. FUNNYFACE

FUNNYFACE Active Member

Thanks guys:) I was hoping to do camera but it would have been hard to see plate:) I felt bad for her....but feel worse for my car:)

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Dent Wizard can take care of just such a dent, but I guess you'll have to order a new taillight lense or look at a salvage yard for a replacement. If you have a fairly common vehicle, a taillight lense (or complete assembly) probably could be found online, as well.

6. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

Several times, I have left that store only to find a shopping cart around or resting against my car. Wish they would either put more shopping cart corrals in the parking lot or have someone hired ( and make sure they perform ) just to keep the carts in.
    Maybe if they'd do like Aldi and charge a quarter for the cart - which you get back when you return it - they'd have less of this !

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think it should be a couple bucks or more! A quarter wouldn't be much of a deterent for some of these folks! :jester:

8. rancher12

rancher12 New Member

Park farther away from the store and walk. Works every time!

9. correct

10. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

You act as if it is the store's or personnel's fault that the cart was resting against your car. What about the lazy dimwit that left the cart there? People in today's society are ridiculous, they are too lazy to walk their cart to the appropriate area. Now if the corral is full, take the extra 45 seconds and walk it to the store. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is where you retrieved it from.

11. that explains the heifer problem there I guess

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Just to ad about not putting carts back, I was at the Wally World the other night helping out at a girl scout cookie booth, and I was watching some lady load her car up and she was with in 10 feet of a corral, it was near my car. I kept hitting my car button that makes that sound when it's locked and kept doing it and she was looking around like who is doing that, and had second thoughts about putting the cart next to my car. She put it away lol, it was to funny watching her look around wondering who it was. We were laughing at the booth. At least I got to stop one!

Sheri

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's awesome Sheri, if she dared to leave it you could have hit the panic button! LMAO

14. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

I do agree with you how few cart corrals there are now. I happened to be at the Walmart in Smithfield yesterday, and the carts were all the way out of the corrals into the drive area.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It's not the corrals or the parking lot's layout. It's really just lazy, inconsiderate people.

I have bought one brand new automobile in my life. That automobile seems to have more damn scratches and dings on it from other people and their car doors or their carts than any other automobile I have ever owned. What a waste of money. People just don't give a ****.

16. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

My pet peeve is the idiots who think their SUV belongs in the compact spaces. I know my car has been scratched and dinged because A. they park their huge vehicle in the compact spot or B. they can't park worth crap and park too close to the line. I literally had to go in my passenger side door once and climb over to the driver seat because some moron couldn't park. I seriously wanted to leave a note for them. anyway, back to the cart thing.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had one paged in the store that blocked me in. They had angled their car so that I could not back out without hitting it, pulling forward was not an opition. Idiot. I hope it embarrased the crap out of them. When I drive the truck, I usually park as far away as I can get. We hadn't made the first payment on it when someone dinged the crap out the passenger door. It was also hit in Lowe's Hardware parking lot, no one left a note. Had to have the whole rear quarter panel re-painted. People are morons.

18. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

My kids hate going to the stores with me. I got a new car in August and I park that pretty thing as far away from the store as possible! The kids hate walking that far! LOL

19. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

[​IMG]

Is this it?

20. old school

old school Well-Known Member

don't know which one is worse; people that will not put the shopping cart back where it goes or people who make their children stand in front of stores and beg folks to buy stuff !!