A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i just think it is hilarious and he even admitted, i posted so he did too even though it was totally unrelated to topic, ah to be worshiped so much that my every word is followed:lol::lol::lol: Wait for it, i am sure he will post again because i did

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I just read on another forum that a girl went through a fast food joint and the car ahead of her paid for the next three cars behind. That's pretty cool.

THAT is paying it forward!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that is really cool:hurray:

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Ah....the good old days of when your parents did make you eat and you ate what they fixed or went hungry.

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Seen people do that for military families several times that were in line behind them.

6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

This happened to my son and his wife nearly every day while traveling across country with 3 children. They were both in the Army. My son would try to decline, but everyone always insisted on paying. It is something my son has never forgotten and he continues to pay it forward. People are amazing!

7. nsanemom22

We've tried EVERYthing! And I mean everything! He wanted PopTarts one day and I started off with "You'll eat what we have, or you won't." I got down to "Eat ANYthing besides a PopTart." He held his ground. After THREE days of him not eating ANYthing I said, eat the pop tart.

If YOU can get him to eat, I'll pay you. Just don't starve him for 3 days or get the DSS called on ya...

...OR make him need future psych therapy.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

don't buy the pop tarts etc...

"you can have this or this"
    :twisted:

9. :withstupid:

10. nsanemom22

I did that....and he didn't eat for three days.....three days is a long time ...at least enough to make me cave.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I do that now. I can honestly say Thing II only eats her dinner about once or twice a week, she is a stubborn one. The anticipation of a dessert does not even convince her.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You really are "special" aren't ya?

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Easier said than done...............you know I'm not too much of a pushover, but this is not a hill I want to die on. :cheers:

14. Mmmm, no. don't care for the jealousy protruding because of Kaci's so called and alleged troll,
    see now you can feel better about yourself.

could be special I guess

15. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

you're Monaco aren't you?

16. no, GWB for short

17. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

Gay White Boy?

18. your comedy is lacking

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yet another corporate restructuring at DH's company. :banghead: