where to find a bathing suit?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ncmom, Feb 24, 2010.

1. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Have you seen any stores selling ladies bathing suits already? Last thing I really want to do is shop for a suit but need one for a beach trip ... indoor pool.

2. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

Target has them out already.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And Kohls................

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

http://www.venus.com/

For the past 5 years I've skimped on bathing sutis and bought the ones from Target, which only last one season. So I'm going back to the Venus bathing suits, they are expensive, BUT you get what you pay for.

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

why would you want to take a bath in a suit.......doesn't that defeat the purpose of taking a bath anyway?

6. Suzie Q

Suzie Q Well-Known Member

TJ MAXX

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Wait til you get there. Lots of times the beach shops have them at various prices and you'll be able to find one more to your liking. Supply vs. demand. I'll bet you'll get a better deal at the beach than you would locally.

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

10. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies, ladies. I haven't been shopping recently and didn't realize so many stores have already put out suits.

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

EWWWWW

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Remember the topic from a couple of weeks ago and wash your swimsuit before wearing...even a new one. That may be reason enough to go ahead and buy one before you go.

13. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

:iagree: