Mobile Waiters

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Feb 25, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

2. AnnetteL

Oh well,never mind :( I just checked to see if they would deliver to my zipcode and it said that they don't,it did say in the article that they delivered "toward" McGees!?

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That was DH's idea about 5 years ago.

4. AnnetteL

:) I thought about it too but unfortunately I've got a horrible sense of direction and so by the time I finally would find the location that I'm supposed to deliver to the food would be cold :lol:

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I thought mobile waiters were husbands who dropped off their wives at Belks and sat in the parking lot.

6. AnnetteL

:lol:

7. ccampbell

ccampbell Guest

Their website restricts it to Garner zipcodes, but their rule is anywhere within 7 miles of restaurant (from Cleveland Draft House, that goes about to McGee's)...extra fee for up to 10. Call in an order if the website won't let you

8. AnnetteL

Thanks for the info!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

they did this up in MD when i lived there and it was great, glad to see it here:hurray:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

McDonalds tried delivery years ago in Va Bch, it didn't work out. Could be because they switched to plastic bags around that time as well, and the fries were soggy.

I think this is a great idea, esp for folks who don't cook but would like to host a dinner party.