News story idea.... :)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Feb 25, 2010.

1. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

Like you would tell a woman to cover up if she whipped them out for you somewhere other than those two places. :lol:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Honestly, somebody *would* complain. I don't want gay picture books in the school library, some don't want their kids seeing somebody nursing their child. We can compromise. :cool:

3. Cleopatra

I'm posting topless right now.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol::lol::lol: :mrgreen:

5. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

now take a deep breath and step away from the camera

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Proof, please? :jester::jester:

(You knew someone would say that.)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh there were quite a few and they did get a bit heated:lol: i with Cleo on this one, i breastfed 3 and i would never have even thought of doing it in a school library and maybe it is modesty on my part but i never felt comfortable pulling my tatas out in a public place.

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

of course I would

9. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

you're so strong willed

10. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

I actually couldn't even remember which side Cleo was on, just that she was involved and it was a big throwdown around here. Sorry I missed it. :)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

girl, that just tickled me. Breastfeeding came back with the baby boomers generation and the hippies even before my time. Maybe i am wrong but the majority of Moms i know both younger and older after that time have breastfed and this debate has been going on for about 50 years now:lol::lol:

12. Cleopatra

I am very pro-breastfeeding, I am also pro-discreet and pro-respecting other people. That (respect) goes both ways, but I can't get behind this one.

13. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

dont let your chair roll over them, granny 8)

14. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

well, well, well....that's how crap gets started..... I was not going to say anything, but since I got brought into it..... here goes.......

IF u want to bf.... go ahead and do it (u are anyways). Just have enough RESPECT for the people around you!!! Sure, Breastfeeding is normal. But not everyone wants to see your ta-ta's. Either cover it up or do like the school did and find a PRIVATE place to do it..... it seems some "get off" on the fact they can flop the ole milk jugs out and there's nothing we can say, we should accept it as if it was someone eating a doughnut. It only takes a few seconds to put a blankie over your boob. I know plenty of women that have breast fed and you NEVER knew unless you were staring at it. For these people, I'm glad u respect yourself, your child and the ones around you. For the ones who just flop it out there for the world to see.... yes, I will use my 1st Amendment.....

Next time u want me to join in on your lil discussion , don't add me OR my children to your example, just send me an PM.... kisses!

15. Cleopatra

I thought those were my tube socks, thanks for looking out for me.

16. Cleopatra

Grow up.

17. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

whiskey tango foxtrot

18. Cleopatra

You were the second post on this thread. :rolleyes:

19. Cleopatra

In NC, a mother can show nipple is she chooses to. Just sayin'. :lol:

http://www.llli.org/Law/Bills31.html

SUMMARY OF ENACTED BREASTFEEDING LEGISLATION
    NORTH CAROLINA
    North Carolina, in 1993, exempted breastfeeding from the criminal statutes, and at the same time, clarified that women have the right to breastfeed in public, even if there is exposure of the breast.

N.C. Gen. Stat. sec. 14-190.9
    1993 N.C. ALS 301; 1993 N.C. Sess. Laws 301; 1993 N.C. Ch. 301; 1993 N.C. HB 1143

"ยง 14-190.9. Indecent exposure.
    (B) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a woman may breast feed in any public or private location where she is otherwise authorized to be, irrespective of whether the nipple of the mother's breast is uncovered during or incidental to the breast feeding.

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

YEAH, and I told u that u knew my thoughts, (You have harped on them for a few YEARS now!!) ,BUT u have to use MY CHILDREN as an example..... hell yeah, I'm gonna say something. U can't put that stick in your hand down, now can you. You tell me to grow up?? FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!