A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Ooh.. thats right, i don't do math well...LOL :oops:

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks, because I need to see some of my 4042 friends. Please let me know a day in advance.

That bracelet looked like you. Did not know the history you had with the symbol......makes it even better. The daughter wanted to share that with you.....................

See ya' soon,
    Sherry

4. Sherry A.

When I see someone eating alone I just figure they are doing that because of business, like Hugh.

Screw 'um, like Hugh said, for a biased opinion, if anyone had that.

Sherry

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I eat alone every Tuesday while my youngest is in dance. At first it felt awkward, but now I like it. I tend to go to the same three or four places so they know me now.
    I wouldn't want to do it on a Friday or Saturday night though.

6. Sherry A.

Sometimes I go out to eat and do a movie alone just to get away from everyone I see all the time. I do take a magazine or book as Hugh suggested so I can actually concentrate without someone bothering me all the time, even though the waiter/ess comes by to check on me. The movie is wonderful because I don't have anyone trying to talk to me while I watch a movie. I cannot stand that and I can go see any movie I want.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

One thing down and one to go. I have faith in you! They were probably comparing the documentation to the video, step by step, and that is why items have changed.

Sherry

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I didn't do jack crap today. :cheers:

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking crap...I don't want to go to the grocery store tonight....

10. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I'm not her type.....so she says

11. don't ever give up

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

she is a real sweetie, please let her know how much it means to me:grouphug:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

haven't done the movie thing but i do enjoy going out to eat by myself every now and then just for the peace, quiet and alone time. i do remember being a single Mom though and i was very insecure about doing things alone cause i never had but it did not take long to learn how to enjoy that time alone.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah you did, you were my weather person all day:cheers:

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

hmmm..7:40 ...I have time for a quick get back in bed nap!

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I went to North Hills to get my haircut during lunch. Joni Pitkanen from the Hurricanes was in there too.

Now I feel even more inadequate than i did before going there.

17. nsanemom22

I think I'm loosing my hearing.

...everything...a lot of things.. sounds...like it would look if sounds were blurry...

:-(

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Are you sure your using your ears and not those big sloppy things coming at from the computer screen???

19. nsanemom22

:evil: Don't get me started on the sloppy things (beside?) the computer (assuming you mean speakers?)... DH pitched a nice set of BOSE when we lost the last computer. **********. *******. I Think his motto is If it's ain't broke, don't fix it. If it IS broke (or any part of it) REPLACE it!

20. nsanemom22

lmao me?!... SMMOOOOOOOCH!