Ray's Pizza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Gomer Pyle, Oct 3, 2009.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Okay...so, I need to now speak with the owner of the pizza place. I called and said may I please speak with the manager or owner or do I need to call back tomorrow? The girl responded with no you may not. I said excuse me, I can't speak with them? She said them nor anyone else. You're not allowed back in here. I said excuse me? I'm not allowed back in there? She said no u are not. I said did I call Ray's pizza and she said yes but your or 2 other people (she said their names) are not allowed in here. I said I have no idea what you are talking about. She said is this Amber. I said no its not, I'm a customer. She said who is this. I gave her my name and said I had picked up an order a little while ago. She said I thought u were someone else. I asked to speak with the manager or owner. She said I am the manager, can I help u? I said no thanks, I'll call tomorrow and speak with the owner. WHAT THE HECK?? Obviously, I am done. Anyone know when the owner is in there or how to contact him/her??

2. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

They have a facebook page, manager/owner under info.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

sounds like a high school friend/rival was maybe prank calling tonight and you just accidentally got caught in the middle...you should have given her a chance to make it right. bet the owner will...

4. PirateGirl

Honestly I was stunned. I thought I had called the wrong place. I mean she said Ray's when she answered but still. At that point, I was done talking to "the manager". I will speak with the owner tomorrow.

5. PirateGirl

So, I called back today and "the manager" answered again. Anyone know the owner?

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Ask for "Ray"... ;)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Pirate, we actually have a member on here listed as Ray's pizza, maybe try pming

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Who Is.com will tell you a little bit of info.
    That's all I got.

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

PM Ray. That's how I communicate with them.

10. PirateGirl

I was able to speak with him today. Very nice man. He was very apologetic about what happened. The young lady had already told him about it. He has spoken with her about answering the phone and always assuming it was a customer not matter what has happened during the shift. He is trying his best to make it right and that's all I expect. He also said he thinks she has most def learned something from this. He truly did all he could and handled it professionally.

11. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

So I'll assume you got the free pizza that you wanted out of this? anyways, sounds like it was a pretty traumatic experience.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

good for you for standing up and good for him for owning up to it:hurray::hurray:

13. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Two thumbs up to Ray, and even one to the manager for telling him about it before you spoke to Ray, even though it should have never happened in the first place.

14. PirateGirl

Thanks, PRM. I try and live by The Golden Rule.

NY9....Love ya, babe....that's all I can think to say to that one!

Kaci...To me its more important how the owner handles an issue than the initial issue itself.

15. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Ex-CUSE me!?!

The manager must be a relative, or Ray's a saint! In my tiny lil' world that would have been the last time she spoke to one of my customers...

Glad it worked out though.

Ya gotta be crazy or a masochist to run a restaurant!

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

17. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Ray's was the pizza of choice for our classroom pizza party. Delivered on time, HOT, and at a great price. Good supporters of the 4042 community. Kids devoured the pizza.

#1 choice for pizza from us! Ray's ROCKS!

..................corrected location....thanks gcoats....lol

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  18. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

3032 community? Not familiar to me.

19. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

We ordered it once. I liked the sauce but not the dough.