News story idea.... :)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Feb 25, 2010.

1. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

keep you tits in your shirt cleo

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang, is it a full moon? lot of anger running around the board last few days:confused:

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

No anger here.... just don't like people who like to stir poop!

4. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

can somebody give me the readers digest version of how cleo and turtle are in this story?

i cant read this whole thing over again

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Dude, this is from about 5 years ago....yes 5 years.....pretty much the breakdown..... I think breast feeding should be done discreetly ........ Cause I don't agree with Cleo, I will be going to Hell. That's pretty much it. LMAO!!

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

sweet.......and now the for the closing argument....cleo? you may proceed

7. Panther Crazy

Panther Crazy Well-Known Member

Suggestions for all sides:

For the school:

1. Have her arrested for public indecency
    2. Have her child removed from the home and placed in foster care.
    3. If the mother is not given the death sentence, sue all members of the N.C. legal system
    4. When she receives her death sentence, petition the court to have her hung by her ta-ta's
    5. Sue the baby for being hungry and having a need to be fed, therefore enticing the mother to expose her breasts.

For the woman:

1. Immediately sue the school board, the wake county school district, and bring personal lawsuits against every employee at the school. Claim that they were harrasing you about your cleavage and hurting your self esteem.
    2. Band together with other lactating ladies and deploy to the area malls. Distribute petitions to have every employee of wake county school district fired immediately. Threaten to sue anyone who refuses to sign.
    3.Sue your baby for being hungry and having a need to be fed, therefore forcing you to expose your breasts.

For the baby

1. Have the courts appoint a lawyer ad litem. Claim that your mother caused sever emotional harm and petition the courts to divorce you from your parents. Threaten to sue your lawyer and the judge if the case is thrown out.
    2. Sue you mother for emotional abuse caused by her forcing her droopy sagging breast into your face. A horrifying experience!
    3. Immediately sue the school board, the wake county school district, and bring personal lawsuits against every employee at the school. Claim that they were harrasing you by making your mother jostle you around.

That should about cover it, right Dori?

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I don't see how anyone can support public breastfeeding (uncovered). What's next? Public screwing?

9. sure why not.. and to be correct we can tax that also.

10. its pretty hot in hell, clothes not needed.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

tp, your memory escapes you as does the Search function....

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=10366&highlight=breastfeeding

Notice I came in on this thread on page 5 - after your tirade. Your reasoning and logic here is... well, it's the opposite of reason and logic. We'll just leave it at that. :oops:

I have never once said I think women should bare all and not be discreet. Do I think breastfeeding is sexual or offensive? No. Do I think nursing mothers and their babies should be relegated to restrooms so you don't have to explain anything to your children? No. And do I think it should even be done discreetly around your children without you around (and this is due to your "issues" and the same "issues" that other knee-jerk, uneducated people have)... NO.

It's not my goal to get you on board the boob wagon, but I also won't go out of my way to "offend" you or make you parent your children either.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Gee Cleo......I think you had one whole post in that thread!! I think someone has a little issue, LOL.

13. Cleopatra

Or a hard-on...

14. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

The question has not been answered as to whether she was covered. I know many women who can bf while baby is under a blanket or in a sling and nothing gets exposed.

15. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

They now have a little top that looks like an apron or whatever...It is a great cover up, you can't see the tatas, etc. It would have worked well in this situation. Now having been a mom who bf'd a couple of my offspring, I would have welcomed a more private area to follow my motherly instincts. I think I understood she would no longer volunteer???? Well, not a problem, don't volunteer.

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

17. Cleopatra

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

19. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

20. Cleopatra

Yeah, it didn't say anything about her being a Fembot.

http://www.nvo.com/beaulier/minnesotaassaultitsdefense/#Third Degree Assault