A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Can you tell me where that is?
    Already have a list of places to take the pup.

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Probably a bit far for you guys. It's off 42E, out towards I95.

It's pretty remote where I go off of Flower Hill Road and Crockers Nub Road. There is an area on the other side of the lake that is more pedestrian friendly. You would take 581 off of 42 to get there.

3. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

So I take my son into McDonald's this morning to get my coffee and we sit down because we have a couple of minutes before we have to leave for school and we're sitting there a while and he turns to me and says "we should have gone to Chick-Fil-A" to which I ask him why and he tells me "I don't like the jazz music here." I didn't realize my 5 year old was such a music snob. :lol:

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

McDonald's plays jazz music? Who are they trying to kid?

Seriously - Aren't those times where you sit down with your child and "smell the roses" the best.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yes they are! I've had a few of those lately. Love my young'un. :cheers:

6. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

This was a classy McCafe. And yes, I love when he surprises me with things I don't expect.

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

mine are out to get me!!!

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! Oh, trust me, there are times I think mine is too, but danged if he isn't growing up on me. I thought it was going to kill me last week when he crossed from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. Where has the time gone?

9. CrazyFabulous

just wait til you walk into school and he is holding hands with his girlfriend! :cry: they grow up way too fast!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I may croak right on the spot, LOL.

11. CrazyFabulous

i felt a little sick to my stomach....

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's not 2 far. We want him to be in the water. He'll have to get used to it, he's going to the beach very soon. :hurray:

Thanks, do they have a website?

nevermind, found it.

Thanks!!!

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've been looking for some papers for the boss for weeks. He swore I had them, I knew I didn't. I just found 'em.......................on his desk. :lol:

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

By 'boss' do you mean 'husband' ?

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No..........but that happens frequently too!! 8)

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

going to be nice on the golf course this afternoon.

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I hated it when my subordinates thought they were doing me a favor by cleaning my desk for me, never could find what I needed again (of course as KDC pointed out I couldn't find it half the time under my system).

I eventually resolved it by letting the Black Widow Spider live on my desk (even after she died I didn't tell anyone). :twisted:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! There is NO telling what is on his desk, but I HAD to find these. I avoid messing with it at all costs (just like DH's!) but left the piles as undisturbed as possible. ;)

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have procrastinated too long to sign up for a class I need and now I'm going to have to pay more and go into Raleigh for it. Ugg............if it wouldn't be a complete waste, I'd just say to heck with it. :ack:

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It just occurred to me while prepping dinner that the Garlic Baker one of my brothers gave me for Christmas years ago... was probably a regift from his wedding. Same with those little pepper-shaped salsa dishes. :lol: