A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Probably so!!! Yard sale!! :jester:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's where the pepper-shaped salsa dishes went. lol But I love my Garlic Baker.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've never used one of those.......................DH is not a garlic fan.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Pooh on him. When you bake it, it is more nutty and you can spread it on bread. Mmmm Mmmm Good!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That does sound good. DS likes it...............weird. I cook with it a lot, but usually just use the minced in the jar because I hate to get the smell on my hands. My chili is loaded with it..................DH just doesn't know it.8)

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Decisions..............decisions................decisions.....................I need a "nervous" emoticon.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Does anyone else find it disturbing that the notice that your Facebook friends are now friends with new friends but you don't know who the new friend is?

8. your pic

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh, look!! It's trying to be insulting!! Aren't you cute with your snarky little remark!! <pats troll on head> :roll:

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

My little smilies are back in order again, thanks webbie. :hurray:

11. It's not cute

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

FB is becoming like the game of 6 degrees of separation. Funny who knows who. Guess that's what happens when you are from a small town. :lol: And no, it's not about anyone here.

13. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Not really, but I do think it's kind of neat when two of my friends who don't know each other become fans of something I'm a fan of.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Good grief, turn my back for 2 seconds and my cover was off the couch and on the floor being eaten. :lol:

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

dem puppies is rascals. :lol:

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Why is it that gas prices go back up every time the economy starts to show signs of life?

17. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Supply & demand?

18. Must be time to shut down to "retool" for summer mixtures.

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

After 9/11, al qaeda stated that their goal is to destroy our economy. Oil prices is how they are doing it. They hate us over there. Why the hell are we still toying with them.
    I'm boycotting Subway.

20. I thought Bush wanted their oil? I wish he would have gotten more of it.