Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Sounds like somebody got in trouble...

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

No, he's just moved on from that sort of thing. He wants the money to buy gadgets that he'll run through the washing machine. :lol:

3. JenniferK

LOL....At least he doesn't drop them in the fish tank!

4. Cleopatra

5. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

My son loves these things and a friend of his is looking for some... PM (or post) how much you are asking and I will pass it on. Any 'automatic'?

6. Cleopatra

Yes, the M4 is automatic. I will have to ask him how much he wants for it seperately.

Stinger R34 - Modeled after M4 used by special OPS soldiers, the Stinger R34 airsoft gun features a removable stock and an adjustable foregrip for increased stability. And thanks to the Hop-Up system, you'll enjoy increased accuracy and distance. Not to mention, the quick reload chamber lets you replenish your plastic BBs as fast as you can shake them into place. Comes with two magazines.

Magazine holds up to 18 plastic BBs. Reservoir holds up to 400 plastic BBs.

Removable stock for increased stability

Four-sided rail structure lets you easily mount accessories

7. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I dig women that know about firepower ;)

8. Cleopatra

I do know a bit but that was copied and pasted. :cool:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I may be looking to sell our 2004 Jayco Travel Trailer. It's 27 ft, oak cabinets, fridge, microwave, oven, sound system, etc. Sleeps 8. Good shape, hasn't been used in two years. :?

10. JenniferK

How come you always have stuff I want to buy but can't afford? :lol:

11. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Same here - want but can't afford ;)

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! Sorry! I haven't priced it out yet, but you might be suprised! 8)

13. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Same here, would love to have, but can't afford..my daughter would go crazy in love with it if I did lol...

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just as an FYI, if a travel trailer is fully self-contained (meaning it has a bathroom and a kitchen) as this one is, you are able to deduct the interest just like on a mortgage. Makes it a little more affordable. Also the loan terms are longer than for a vehicle. :mrgreen:

15. JenniferK

I got a dollar! (I'm guessing it's more than that?) :mrgreen:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

we could put my dollar and your dollar together:lol: i would love to have it too, i have seen it but money is way too tight these days, gotta get some other bills paid down before getting any more.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I hate it, but there is no sense in it sitting in my yard. I don't think we will have time to camp this year either since I'm going back to work and they will be gone with the Scouts at least one weekend a month. :cry:

18. JenniferK

You could donate it to the 4042 Christmas Angels Fund....we'll store the presents in it, then deliver them, and park it in my yard for our own after party!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah.................OK!!!! LOL!!! :cheers:

20. JenniferK

LOL

I thought you'd get a kick out of that...