Kudos to The Clubhouse

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 10, 2010.

1. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I suppose this is a not-so-subtle hint, 'Cleo want cheesecake, Cleo want cheesecake, Cleo want cheesecake'.
    Tell you what, grab a bottle of Bailey's,(cheaper substitutions accepted) and come on over and we'll go to bakin'.....what doesn't go in the cake, well I think we can figure that out!!! ;)

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I'll have to leave the bottle with you. <hiccup>

I have a recipe for Irish Cream as well, we could do the whole thing from scratch!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i found a recipe for Frozen Black Irish, it has Kahlua, Irish Cream, Vodka and chocolate ice cream - sounds sinful:cheers:

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I know how to sin better'n that....but it's a start!! 8)

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bummer, we are having to miss the annual Clubhouse St Paddy's day party due to sick puppy and dog:cry: i hate missing out on free food and seeing everyone.

7. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Is the clubhouse non-smoking? Someone told me they were going to try to get around the law but since I haven't been in, I don't know if that's true or not.

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

They are non-smoking. Kaci, I was there last night, didnt see any free food! LOTS of people though! It was packed

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sorry i missed it, hope you had a great time. Usually they put out the free food until after the kitchen closes sometime after 10pm but from what i heard they were so slam packed they may not have had room for the food tables.

10. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I did what can best be called "drunkaraoke" at the Clubhouse on Saturday night. What a mess. :lol:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i would have loved to seen that:lol::lol:

12. that differs from here,,

13. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

I think the clubhouse has really great food and service. There BBQ sandwich is great.