Hardwood Floor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grinder, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Well, laminate actually. Does anyone know anyone who installs laminate? Only looking to do 1 room right now, about 250 sf. Maybe a handyman or someone who specializes in it.

2. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

I got my laminate from Thad's Carpet One in Raleigh. They also install for $1.99/sq ft. You also have to figure the labor charge ont eh amount you buy, not the sq footage of the room (you ahve to buy extra for waste).

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hey call me.... one of my soccer parents does this on the side. He did his whole house... you probably know him. Just call me ..... :p

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey G, why would you pay someone, it is not that difficult, DH, sons, & friend did 3 rooms at our house and it turned out great. When you buy the flooring the instructions are included and you can find tips and tricks online.

5. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Thanks all. One of the girls who works with the misses is getting her husband to come over on Saturday and we will knock it out. He said it wont be a problem at all....its just one of those things ive never messed with and one of those things that if you dont get it right, its a mess.

6. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

After ya'll finish swing on by my house!