Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

Looking for a Toddler bed or atleast a cheap crib matterass. I dont want to pay a lot for it cuase dont have much money it is more for my parents when they have the grandson over.

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

get a few more folks to go in and y'all could share it - like a timeshare condo! :lol:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah we could call it the 4042 party bus:lol:

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

RC Airplane

If anyone is looking for a RC airplane, hubby is selling his for $250. I don't know that much about it except that it is a Tiger brand and he's never flown it (chicken s***). Comes with remote and all that good stuff plus he is throwing in an older RC plane with remote that can be used for parts.

5. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

Sprint Blackberry 8330

N/M... yay phone sold :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well, as long as we're talking about it.......

I still have a fish tank that's GOT TO GO!

30ish gallon on wooden black stand with storage and boocoo's of accessories.

I've reduced it in price again and again, but I simply can't take less than $50 for it....

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've still got that turtle tank!!!:banghead:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, let me throw this out there, i am looking for a phone for my dil, her's died and it needs to be nextel/sprint compatible so she can switch her sim card to it. She would really like a camera phone but not mandatory, she does not have a lot of money to put into it. When their contract runs out, she will be able to get a new phone but needs something to use until then.

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I LOL'D.

:lol::lol::lol:

10. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

She doesn't live across from C3, does she? :lol::lol:

11. harleygirl

No.

OMG! I'm crying! That's just funn-E

12. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Don't worry. I knew it wasn't her across from C3. That was just too good too pass up. :jester:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

guarantee you that's her ad though....

:lol:

14. harleygirl

It is, it's the freezer or fridge she's been trying to get rid of.

:lol::lol:

15. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

I need to rent a Garage or a Shop for 3 months. Needs to be at least 22' deep and at least 15' wide, with a garage door at least 8' wide. Close to the McGee's Xroads area. Will need outside space for cutting lumber if the interior space is not big enough. I have a generator for power if it has none. I'm building a boat.

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Is there something we should know about, Noah? :mrgreen:

17. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Don't sell it! We have a travel trailer too and there are some great places to go for just a quick weekend that are within 2 hrs of here. Even if you don't go often you would enjoy it. We haven't been able to camp as much as we wanted this past year either but just an occasional weekend away is still worth it for now.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's what I keep telling DH, but it's been sitting for two years........................:?

19. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

You just need some good camping buddies!

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Broke Back?