An open letter to my wife.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Just One Guy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I am not going to read back and see if this was mentioned and maybe I even mentioned it way back, but if I was her and on the one in a million chance saw or heard about this post I would be ****ed that my personal life and name were on a public message board for the whole community to see and comment on. Just sayin...not sure you're doing yourself any favors here.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

^I agree^

If she wanted to be found, you could find her. If she wanted to find you, she would.

It's not doing you any good to continue with this. What's done is done, learn from it and move on. Apply what you learned to your next relationship.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Bunch of hard ***** cold hearted women. The dude has a broken heart - We all know the best way to get over it - he needs sympathy sex. Now one of you in his 4042 family needs to step up and save this guy.

4. bump&hump

5. Just One Guy

Just One Guy Well-Known Member

This whole situation haunts my dreams. Dreams where things going good, then go south, I wake up in a sweat screaming. Happened last night.

6. Just One Guy

Just found out she took everything as of December 2008. It states she keeps everything I had (I was only allowed to leave with my clothing) Left behind were heirlooms that belonged to my dead grandfather, and my dead aunt.

It also stated that she was not aware of my whereabouts. Her current pastor in Chapel Hill knew. I believe she knew.

It also stated I had a computer in my possession, that also is not true.

My home is apparently up for sale. In the pictures are tools belonging to my father, and other items I owned for over twenty years.

I'm guessing I am divorced now, judging by the backalley tactics I found.

I hope you find a happy life somehow Heidi..... I truly do. I wish you and the girls the very best.

Good luck and God bless.

7. well thats what women do

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

That is NOT what all women do.

I'm sorry for your lost Just...

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

This story just doesn't add up.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No, it does not. There are two sides to every story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Three sides to every story. His side, her side, and the truth.

12. You need to go find some strange and move on with your life.

13. nsanemom22

Some strange what?

[​IMG]

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Looks like arse to me, and I'm a firm believer that there's no such thing as too much head :twisted:

15. nsanemom22

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

gtood grief. It looks like a whole party got booted. What in the world! I am nice. Don't kick me!

17. Just One Guy

All of it is public record. Register of deeds for Johnston County. Thats how I found out.

It states on the paperwork that they were not aware of my whereabouts so they filed all this absentia (probably not the right legal word)... her lawyer, who filed this stuff, had my phone number and address the whole time.

Thats okay though. I actually feel at peace about everything now. I was worried about seeing her again when I went to get my stuff (childhood photos, bookcase my dad built for me when I was five, lifetimes worth of private files, etc) but now I know it is truly over.

18. Just One Guy

Except in this legal system, it's her side, her rich mom's side, and thats it. :lol:

19. Just One Guy

I hope I could find better than that! :lol::lol:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

So glad to hear you are finally moving on, by knowing that it's over. Heartbreak and heartache are hard to overcome. Have faith that your kids will one day seek the truth. I wish you the best!