ODS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 11, 2010.

1. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Open for lunch Today, and here on.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

DH and i went by last night and everything was great. They are going with the ODS name on the bar side and the other side is "Yosh something or other Sushi, it was a long name (Gray may have the correct name). They have opened the upstairs and it is kinda like a lounge with some games, sofa, a bar etc. We just stopped to check it out but had some calamari and it was really good - i am picky about my calamari. John has really expanded the menu on the sushi side and they have some great plans for the whole restaurant on both sides. They have a brand new staff and everyone was very friendly and welcoming - looking for great things from this new addition to our neighborhood:hurray:

3. dgsatman

I believe it's "Yokahama Sushi" in the old part and gonna be "The Old Drug Store Restaurant" when they re-open the bar side,which will have more American fare. Didn't go upstairs Wednesday night, but John was doing his usual wonderful work behind the Sushi Bar.

I also, am looking for some very good things out of this new partnership at this old landmark in our neighborhood.

4. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Can someone talk to the owners about "freshening up" the outside, ie, new sign, landscaping, etc. Maybe they want to get the business established before they do but the outside appearance is uninviting at this point IMO.

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

ok so what can i expect if i got here tonigt or saturday...not the sushi part....any kareoke?????? awww come on Gray...please...................

6. dgsatman

Not yet. I know they are planning live music and other entertainment, inside and out. They're still working on the "bar" side. Should be open soon.

7. quickbuff

quickbuff Guest

Hey Satman. How ya doing? Have not seen you in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  8. dgsatman

HEY ANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGIE!!!! ;)