An open letter to my wife.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Just One Guy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

yup... money talks! ********.

2. great closure,,

3. Just One Guy

Just One Guy Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Unfortunately, my uncle ended up divorced the same way I did... play for play... they had one son.. she swayed the son so bad that he wouldn't even come to his aunt's funeral last year.

And I'll let it go with this...
    Thanks everyone for letting me vent.
    Heidi, I hope you and the kids find your happiness. You didn't find it with me, but I wouldn't trade the time I had with you and the kids for anything.
    And in case you wanted to know, uncle Eric (remember handlebar mustache?) and aunt Evelyn both died last July. Eric had some sort of cardiac failure. Evelyn's cancer finally took her.
    I also had a stroke but have mostly recovered. Kelly is a full time teacher. Everyone else is about the same.

Thanks again everyone for listening to my ramblings... may you all have long happy lives!

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I call BS on this. Having followed this thread from the beginning, read the public records... it appears that this man had no job, no money and lived off of his wife's income/cash from her deceased husband who is also her children's deceased father. He was then removed from the home on a Domestic Violence Restraining Order at which point the court date is given and the plaintiff is to show up and plead his/her case AND make arrangements to pick up his/her personal effects.

This thread looks like an attempt to make himself look innocent and humilate her.

5. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

<insert "you've just been owned" image>

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

And the OP responds......

:confused: Turning blue, holding my breath........

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm not going back to look, but I'm pretty sure that he admitted early on in the thread that he wasn't innocent in all of this.

8. VolleyGrl

Being an abusive mooching ********* (if what Cleo says is true) is a whole lot more than being "not innocent".

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

She called BS - I don't recall any BS in the thread. He didn't say he was innocent at any level. Now maybe whatever he did to deserve all this is BS, but I don't see where trying to make an apology is trying to BS anyone.

10. VolleyGrl

I think it was more trying to make her look like the bad guy in all of this on a community message board that is total BS because even if she is as bad as he makes her out to be he's right there with her. Sounds like she would have a tale to tell as well. What he didn't expect when he first posted was to go up against the likes of Cleo. :lol: And I have no sympathy for abusers so if that's the case I don't give a crap if he's sorry or not.

11. Cleopatra

Some things just didn't add up, and then I looked at his past posts - he is well aware of how ROs work. http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?p=175685#post175685.

I just saw the whole thread as the guy trying to make himself out to be the victim, when it appears he started it all.

Seriously, posting the woman's full name and pointing us towards public records?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  12. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

So then, instigators, if all this is true that you say or this how you feel, why didn't you let it drop after he told everyone to have great lives???? But no, there is always a "pot stirrer" at round to keep things brewing.

Best wishes to you, Just.

13. VolleyGrl

Well she wouldn't be stirring the pot if she had "dropped" it earlier, now would she? Drop it like it's hot, Cleo :lol:

14. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

After this post, it should have ended, SMART ONE. But no, it has to keep going like the energizer bunny..........talk about trolling.......

15. Cleopatra

Who are you? The 4042 Neighborhood Watch?

I've been busy and just now had a chance to research. HE started the thread, and gave the identifying information. HE also directed us to public records which shows a DV RO, that was granted for two full years - he never showed up to contest it and he was served. Public notice was put in the paper in June of 08 for the divorce. AND the house is still there, in her name.... :confused: So how he had NO idea he was divorced, or NO idea how to find her, or just NO idea in general what was going on is beyond me.

16. Cleopatra

I corrected that for you...

17. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

guess he got what he deserved.....

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

You women are relentless. Go back and read the very first post. He states "I am not the angry person I used to be"....etc. He didn't say anywhere that he didn't deserve the mess he's in, he started the post at Christmastime telling her he missed her. Sounds like repentance to me. Maybe not the wisest of choices by giving her name and such, but geez.

19. Cleopatra

Absolutely. Had he showed up to the hearing he would have been able to make arrangements to get the rest of his belongings, aside from the clothes and computer he took when the SD picked him up. Once those items are left there, they are considered abandoned and belong to her. The law is on her side.

I think OP should ask webbie to remove this thread, if he really cares about this woman and her children.

20. Cleopatra

It started as repentance, and ended with her and her rich relatives taking him to the cleaners.