A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

No problem. I don't know when I'll get a chance to look at it again. I'm helping a buddy fix his truck tomorrow, have dance competitions in Greensboro and Durham next weekend and the following is Spring Break. Maybe I can look at it tomorrow AM.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Cool, let me know! Do you have a wood chipper too? I just watched Fargo last week. :lol:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Actually yes, but it's 600 miles away.

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Went to an outdoor wedding today at a beautiful venue I didn't know existed. Brave girl scheduling an outside wedding for March 20!

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

charlie c;s in benson..???? no must be another one

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I have a wood chipper, but I don't know if it works. If I can get it started, it will be for sale.

7. weak stuff

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Maybe so...............but oh so TRUE!! I think you two are one and the same. :cheers:

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

When I try to go to 4042.com it's so tiny I can't see it. I can magnify most other sites but I don't see a way for this one - any tricks?

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Spring has sprung.................I can tell by the itchy, watery eyes and stuffed up nose of my poor DS. Off to the store to get allergy meds...................benedryl did nothing.

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Wouldn't surprise me.

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I haven't a problem with 4042.com, it magnifies like other sites.

If you have the Motorola Droid you should see a plus minus magnifier show up in the lower right corner of the screen once you touch it.

Also the new operating system update in the next week or two will let you pinch and expand like an Apple iTouch/iPhone.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They certainly post the same sort of meaningless comments like they are pearls of wisdom. Delusions of grandeur abound. :lol:

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

time to get ready to head to the golf course.

15. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

It was in Coats.

16. lol

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

18. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Sure was nice in Wrightsville this weekend. Great opportunity to go before the late spring/summer gas price increases.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

just back from walking the dog..... its a nice night out! :hurray:

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I have philosiphy homework due tonight before class, at least two rough draft essays that have to be turned in today for English Lit, that I haven't even started, and a Psych paper due by Friday.....oh, but I have to work too, lol.....

Oh, And as a side note.......... :banghead::banghead::banghead: