You know you went to West Johnston .... FB page...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I'd never heard of this group until 2006 and it was a Conservative that told me about them. Don't know what they would or would not agree with. Do they have this group in multiple cities, since you just mentioned S.F.? :lol:

Sherry

2. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

It doesn't take much imagination to figure that out. They were a member of the International Lesbian and Gay Association until 1993 when Jesse Helms threatened to withhold funding to the UN unless they were kicked out.

It pays to know about the people you support with your vote. ;)

3. Sherry A.

I'm sure you and I are naive to many things our lawmakers are for and against. :mrgreen:

Sherry

4. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Maybe you saw what you expected to see. Neither my wife, nor her counterparts are freaks. I believe that you are painting teachers with a broad brush and owe them an apology.

5. Sherry A.

6. Sherry A.

Well, looks like the keg party went okay and I learned something new from the site.....PDA (public display of affection). When my teen asked to go out last night I started laughing and asked where she was going.....to a birthday party, she says. I then show her what I had printed off and she said "um, yeah, that one....think I'll stay home" and I told her that she wanted me to get a facebook page and this is how stupid kids are.......needless to say someone tip off the cops. I received an invitation on my facebook, that's how idiotic they are.

Stupid kids........at least we used discretion near to home.

Sherry

7. Sherry A.

8. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

Really....you didn't know what PDA stood for?? Been out of the dating scene long?????? lol

9. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

they called it that when i was in high school in the early/mid 80s

10. Sherry A.

Did not use that when I grew up. Learn something new all the time. Guess everyone had PDA when I grew up so we were to busy to notice anyone else. All grown now.

Sherry

P.S. Just told my daughter what the three of us were talking about and she said "mom, weren't you the generation of everybody running around naked? You guys believed in free love and all that crap? No wonder you wouldn't even think of PDA." She picked me off the floor due to shock and laughter.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

12. Sherry A.

Nope, they canceled the site after the party. That's how they do these things I guess. I got notified on FB when the boy canceled it.

Sherry