A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Very sore. Feel like I'm 90 yrs. old but I sure learned to be more careful. Thanks for asking.

Sherry

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

poor girl, you need some cushion on that tiny body:lol: Seriously, hope you start feeling better really soon:grouphug:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm really tired of the free laptop commercial.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You and be both. :ack::ack:

5. harleygirl

I just love when people tell me how they think I should do my job. :boxing:

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Agreed! Esp when you've been doing yours for 11 years and they person telling you how to do your job has only been doing it for 6 months. :banghead:

7. harleygirl

HOLLA!

I just might take me a *personal* day today and go to the park.

Shhh... don't tell anyone. :lol:

8. Sherry A.

I'm gonna snitch.

Sherry

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Wow, I just found out that there is no lease law here in Harnett County. Guess we will have to take care of the dog poop ourselves.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have the house to myself for the weekend....................AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:cheers:

11. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Taking a trip to Jersey this weekend. Hopefully it will be a wild ride. 8)

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Please take a load of complainers with you and return them to their rightful place.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OK, well................now I'm bored. :lol: I bet DH and DS are freezing their tales off tonight camping.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Snowed in Lima, OH last night and this morning and I left my winter stuff at home.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I forgot my jacket today and like to have froze once that cold front came through!! But at least it isn't snowing. :lol: You really do go all over, don't ya?? Ohio.........blech. DH used to go to Dayton a lot but the only thing good he had to say about it was getting Skyline chili. :jester:

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Love that Gold Star and Skyline Chilli!

Yeah, I got booked for some tiny town in Wyoming today, at least it is for summer work.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Brrr!! DH's corporate headquarters moved from Dayton to Atlanta last year...................I don't think it was an improvement!!!! :mrgreen:

18. harleygirl

Sun's out! :hurray:

19. Sherry A.

Yep, but it's still chilly.

Sherry

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:shock: I'm watching some series on Discovery Health on "radical parenting" this morning. So far it's been "unschooling" and now we are on "attachment" parenting. Hmmmmmm............................ok. To each their own I suppose.

OK..............ewww!!! Now they are doing placenta planting. ACCCKKKKK..............time to change the channel, they kept it in the freezer........................:ack: