Voice Lessons Needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tom Servo, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Does anyone know someone is our area that gives voice lessons? I need them short term for my 16 year old. She has an important audition coming up and needs lessons on making the performance stronger. If you know of anyone who gives voice lessons professionally please let me know. All we have been able to find so far are 2 teachers in North Raleigh and one only teaches opera. Thanks

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

3. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

I second Julie Stewart!

4. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

I'd also recommend Julie Stewart. You might also call Neighborhood Academy of Music in Clayton to see if they have someone or could give you a recommendation.

5. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

My 2 girls take voice with Karen at Neighborhood Academy of Music in Clayton, we love her. The owner, sorry I don't know her name, is very helpful if you tell her what you need she will match you up with the right instructor for you.

6. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

I recommend Julie Stewart as well!

7. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

John Creech has his own studio on hwy 210. He is awesome.

8. shawk22

shawk22 Well-Known Member

The owner of Neighborhood Academy of Music is Dr. Christine Rogers. Both my daughters have taken piano lessons with her for the past 4 years now. One of my daughters takes voice lessons with Karen Mollins. I believe Karen is fairly well-accomplished. My daughter enjoys her a lot.

9. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Do you have a number or contact information for him? I'm going to call the other two reccomended places today. Thanks...