WJHS Student & Another Person Drown in Wreck

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bosoxfan, Mar 29, 2010.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Oh dear......My thoughts and prayers are with these families. :cry:

:grouphug:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

She was a very sweet girl....

My prayers go out to her family and to Chris' family as well....

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Our family's thoughts are with all three families mentioned in this thread. So very sad.

Sherry

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It seems like things like this ALWAYS happen around prom and graduation.

5. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

My daughter and I both know the girl very well. They were sort of friends. Yes she was pregnant, 5 months, and she was finding out today whether it was a boy or not for sure. The young man was a Senior in HS and he was her boyfriend. She lived with her dad and one sister. She was a member of the WJHS band (colorguard). It is so sad. We are a little upset here and my daughter is trying to stay busy right now so not to think of it. My heart goes out to all the families.

6. Sherry A.

Really? I've never thought about it. Prom's almost here for our school.

Sherry

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Prom is thursday

8. Sherry A.

Thomas who?

Sherry

9. start a new thread

10. Sherry A.

Why?

11. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Because you obviously did not read this entire thread or pay attention to it, so he suggested you start one of your own, whereby you would be more familiar with the topic.

12. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Two children died...have a little respect here; you never know who may be hurt by some of the unsavory comments on this thread. God bless their families.

13. ws

ws Well-Known Member

i hit that puddle about 630 this morning. i had an instant laundry problem. i was thinking...this is the end. there was so much water....

a friend of mine hit this puddle a few minutes after i did but he was saying he say the yellow DOT trucks on norris road

14. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Is this the same one that was discussed last week - http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=29371, or another one?

15. Sherry A.

Since it was brought up in this thread I wanted to know the last name. You guys need to chill out and quit telling others what to do.

Thanks to all who PM'd me.

Sherry

16. Sherry A.

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I don't think so Sherry, just a terrible accident.

18. Sherry A.

Back to topic......this was the headline on this morning's news and it was a good time to go over driving though water with my daughter. She,too, knew the girl.

Sherry

19. kansascon

kansascon Well-Known Member

The young girl was in my daughter's first block. She said that both of them were really nice people. I am so shocked and saddened to hear about another death at WJHS. I just don't understand why things like this have to happen. You just never know from one day to another whether you'll be here or not. Be safe and careful everybody.

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

My daughter went through it at about the same time - she didn't say much about it being really bad so hopefully that means she goes slow enough on those roads.

Sorry for the family's involved -