What's your take?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CraigSPL, Mar 30, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

So if your new wife were to gain some weight that would give you a reason to cheat on her? :allears:

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

My wife is to vain to gain weight. So no worries. She's a hottie. I wouldn't cheat to begin with unless HG called me. or KB, or Granny or SF.

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Dip you wick all you want...

But if you already have a candle burning, beware of the fire that you've already lit.

4. ServerSnapper

You know I aint being fo real yo. I loves my woman. She got me and got me good. My "Wick" knows where home is! :mrgreen:

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Based on the comments from the radio this morning the women looked at from two views. One being her fault and the other his. from the point that it is her fault if he has only cheated with one person and has an ongoing relationship with said person, in that the husband has found a quality appealing in the mistress that the wife doesn't/no longer has, thus a perceived emotional attachment. From the view of it being his fault, that with the multiple flings, it's not so much emotional as it is just the fact that he can't keep it in his pants. And most of the women felt the same way this morning, that they would be more upset if their husband had a long term single fling instead of multiple get your freak on with many different women.

For them it was all about the perceived emotional attachments.

6. ServerSnapper

Men aren't emotional the way women are. Wasn't there a study or a conversation not to long ago about women are more likely to cheat than men? Because of the emotional needs not being met?

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

8. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

I guess they expect Tiger Woods to play more holes.

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Well he is used to playing 72 holes in a 4 day span.

:mrgreen:

10. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

any man who cheats in a POS

I dont care how much money, political power, how good looking you are or what..you cheat, you're a POS.

11. michelle

High five on that one Pepp :cheers:

12. ServerSnapper

+

or woman Pep....We both know Women can be just as cruel!

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Those women must have wanted to stay on air for a while. Seems the women here can say it in a few words. :lol:

Sherry

14. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Going back to the original Q, I don't think the difference is between Tiger and JJ- it's between Elin and Sandra Bullock.

Flame me if you must, but Elin gained significantly from her association with Tiger, Inc. and we have all seen this story too many times not to be at least 'slightly' cynical.

S.B., on the other hand, had nothing to gain and much to lose with Jesse, so their relationship looked more 'real', at least by Hollywood standards. Besides, her public persona is the likeable goof, the girl-next-door so it's hard not to feel for her.

Only <insert deity here> knows who she really is when the camera isn't pointed her way...

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't "get" why folks cheat. You wanna screw around, get divorced and have at it. It is a deal breaker for me. I would be done, plain and simple. Made that VERY clear from day one in my marriage. I've seen up close and personal the damage done by infidelity, I'll have no part of it. I don't cheat, I expect no less of the one I am married to.

With that said, if someone else finds it in their heart to forgive, more power to them. It is between the married couple.

Unfortunately, I know my temper and my pride would take precedence. 8)

16. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

And what about the women who have sex with a man they know to be married? Curious as to what they are in your cut and dried world.

17. michelle

Well said. :iagree:

18. michelle

They are also a POS in my book. The rules don't change just because you are female.

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:iagree:

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The Tiger thing surprised me more because of his squeaky clean image. What did Sandra Bullock expect when she married got involved with Jesse James? Just look at his past and you get a pretty good idea of whats coming.