Relay for Life Pizza Inn Night @40/42 tonight!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tams, Mar 31, 2010.

1. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Don't cook tonight !! Instead come out to Pizza Inn at 40/42 tonight and support Relay for Life, which benefits the American Cancer Society.

Our team Oakland Presbyterian Church is hosting the event. Our team will get a portion of tonights proceeds from 4pm - 9pm eat in or take out!!!

All you have to do is EAT!!!!

TIA
    Tammy

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

There are to many haters here of Pizza Inn. I personally am a fan. But I live to fer.

3. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Come on people, don't be a hater!!! It's for a good cause!

4. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

This would be a good time for the haters to give them a try again. If you still don't like it fine, but at least you help out a great cause!

5. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

My family was not big fans of Pizza Inn at 40/42 until Doug took over and now we go at least 2 x a month. Much better! Will try to get out there tonight and support Relay For Life!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah i have been trying to try them out too since new management took over, have only heard good things:hurray:

7. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Doug is a great guy!!! This is our 2nd year doing this and they really stepped it up last year.

Tell everyone you know and let's give Doug and Relay a profitable night!!

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Bump for a Great Cause!!! Pizza Inn tonight!!

9. Cancer sucks,,

10. tams

tams Well-Known Member

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to Pizza Inn last night. Our team with Doug's help raised $305.00

thanks again!!