A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

:lol: I like you. Don't ask me why.... I guess your idiocy is endearing.

2. Umm,, that's a joke, not a random thought. Let's be an example and follow the law of the pack

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Dang, PRM got ***** slapped by the half ***** stalker.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I thought it was funny. Who cares if it isn't in the right thread. PRM has been here long enough he can get away wid it.

Roll on playa

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

some people just grate on my very last nerve, please come on 5pm so i can get of here for the beautiful 3 day weekend:cheers:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Free beer bongs

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/zip/1671828317.html

Beer bongs (Charlotte)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-04-01, 1:40PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-fnjca-1671828317@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an extensive collection of varios beer bongs that my new girlfriend thinks is childish and now must part with. I have taken pride in creating several one that will "kick yer arse" so if you want them you better not be a light weight. I just want someone that will apreciate the fun that only a good beer bong will bring.
    No phone calls please (at work) so just text me with any questions you might have. Man I hope she is worth it?!?!?!
    1-704-574-1080

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

^^^How do you find this stuff???

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah Cleo, makes ya kinda wonder what it is you are searching for on CL:jester::lol:

10. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I always kind of got the feeling that she was the board freak.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: she's gonna hurt you sweetie:lol:

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well there are some disadvatages when your boss knows you aren't a Christian.

I wonder if the nosy ***** is going to lecture me again for working on a plane on Sunday. I thought it was funny she had a problem with me working but her making the Stewardess and Pilot work on Easter Sunday to fly her *** around the country didn't seem to bother her! :banghead:

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

NY9 Probably would enjoy that, mater of fact the only time he hangs with Republicans are when they have their parties at the S&M clubs. :jester:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

What happened to spring?

15. I say that damn avatar sent it packing

16. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Well, obviously she has to go out of town for the REALLY good stuff. She's not content with the lame stuff around Raleigh, she even searches Charlotte and who knows where the heck else for the GREAT scores!!! :lol:

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I take it very lightly. :lol:

Sherry

18. Sherry A.

Glad you have your old Avatar. I put down I'm a Buddhist....they have loads of holidays........:mrgreen:

Sherry

19. Sherry A.

Very, very good. :jester:

Sherry

20. Sherry A.

My baby and her friends headed out for prom night and I did not cry. :hurray:

Sherry

Michelle....you holding up?