UR-GI-OH CARDS

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Apr 2, 2010.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I will tell you I know nothing of these cards, we have a whole binder of them filled that my sister gave to my daughter. She wants to sell them. My sister told her she could if she wanted to..now I know these are collector cards, I need to find out if they are worth anything, I have gone to sites and I still can't figure out if they are worth the price of each card, or deck or what ever.
    If anyone knows of these cards, let me know.
    Sheri

YU-GI-OH is the right spelling! Sorry!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I have no clue to those cards. But I will tell you, my mom made me get rid of my baseball cards when I was a kid. I had such cards as Whitey Ford and Mickey Mantle. They weren't worth anything back then but to me. But now a days they are big money.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

try ebay. there might be a card or two that's worth something higher than norm, but big lots sell there all the time. might want to check the spelling of it though, i don't think it's "UR" gi-oh....YU GI OH maybe?

honestly, ebay is the best way to see if almost anything is worth something or not and how much. it's worth what the market will bear, right? well, that's the market in real time...

4. rushlow2004

OOPS on the spelling..thanks for the info..I went on Ebay, just need to figure out if it's by the deck or card..I don't care if she keeps them or not..it's up to her, but if she sells them..figure she should make something or another.

5. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i think it's by the pile mostly unless you have a single that's in high demand or something...my 8 year old has a big box full someone gave him after we had bought just a few...

6. OmniOne1

OmniOne1 Well-Known Member

At the fair grounds, I think ever Saturday. There are a ton of kiosks and tables full of those cards. You can either buy them, or you can sell them. Just don't tell them you know nothing about the cards, or they might try to pull a fast one.

7. rushlow2004

Raleigh Fair grounds? yeah my parents are out there every weekend with their booth inside..I guess I have never noticed them out there before. When I get the chance I'm going to go through the cards and find out what they are worth I guess and go from there. It will take some time, there is well over 300 cards.