Tea Shop??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by redtangsoo, Apr 1, 2010.

1. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Has anyone been to the little Tea Shop across the lot from the Clubhouse??
    They have some awesome Scones, and such, and a wide variety of teas, it smells excellent in there. I never had a Scone before, I am a fan now, darn this diet. haha I could eat three. :cheers:

2. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I didn't know there was one there! Neat! Do you know the name of it and do you know if you can have a tea party there? Every time my mom visits she wants to take us to tea.:)

3. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

I'm with Vivian! That's good to know though.

4. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Yes you can book Tea Parties, Denise is the owners name Cornerstone Tea I think is the name. smells awesome in there.:hurray:

5. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

Do you happen to know the hours? I only go to 40/42 when needed and I would love to go by and see if they have some special teas for a stomach condition!

Thanks

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

If you do go than ask for some fennel/anise tea,that's what I drink when having stomach issues ;)

7. sassymom

thats what I was told, also peppermint tea! Where did you find the fennel tea at?

8. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  9. sassymom

thanks!

10. canesfan

canesfan Active Member

Another local online tea company is Breezy Point Tea. Their website is www.BreezyPointTea.com and I think they are offering free shipping right now. They have peppermint and several other types of tea.

They offer great customer service. I would HIGHLY recommend.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks Redtang, i didn't even know it was there, will have to check it out, love supporting the local businesses:cheers:

12. twowaz2fal

twowaz2fal Well-Known Member

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang, why do retail business close before i get off work, her weekday hours are like 10am to 4pm:cry:

14. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! :)

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Tues. - Fri 11:30 - 4:00
    Sat. 10:00 - 3:00

Thats from her website, you could take your gd and enjoy a Saturday afternoon tea-time.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

true, i just have so much to do at home and the weekends are the only time i get, always so late now when i get home for now anyway:lol: