GCAA Annual Spring Kickoff Festival

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, Apr 1, 2010.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

GCAA SPORTS
    www.gcaasports.com or www.gcaasoccer.com
    GCAA Sports Spring Kickoff Festival
    April 10, 2010
    GCAA Sports Complex
    10:00 am to 2:00 pm

The Greater Cleveland Athletic Association will be holding the 1st Annual Spring Festival on Saturday, April 10 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Everyone is invited!
    There will be a home run derby, fastest pitch competition, soccer skills challenge, 3 point shot challenge, 3 on 3 basketball tournament, inflatables, DJ, raffle, and food. Sponsors will have information booths.
    Come out and support GCAA. All proceeds from games, activities, and food and beverage sales benefit GCAA. Any questions please email concessions@gcaasports.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

When I read the subject of this post I thought it said Annual Kickball Festival :lol: I thought "Man, I'm in!" We had some serious neighborhood kickball wars back in the day. Okay, sorry for the hijack.

3. coach#8

coach#8 Active Member

Please come out and support the GCAA this Saturday from 10-2 in our first Spring Kick Off Carnival

There will be plenty of games, food, and prizes for kids of all ages. All proceeds from this event go to the GCAA. These funds will be used for improvements throughout the GCAA Facility.

We hope to make this a yearly event that all the kids in the community can look forward to year after year.

4. coach#8

coach#8 Active Member

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

is it too late to get a booth or to sponsor for this?

6. coach#8

coach#8 Active Member

No, it is not too late. Please email me at president@gcaa.com and I can fill you in on the details.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

will do, thanks.

8. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any details as to when the sports challenges start?

9. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

My understanding is that they will start at 10:00 at Kickoff start. I know that Soccer will start then.

10. coach#8

coach#8 Active Member

Everything starts at 10:00 and ends at 2:00. Soccer will have a skills challenge contest, baseball will have a homerun derby and basketball will have a shooting contest and a free throw shooting contest.

There will also be carnival games and inflatables, along with A LOT of good food and drinks, including hot dogs, pizza, nachos, and ice cream.

Hopefully we will have a big turn out.

Thank you to everyone for your support of the GCAA