A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. smoke em

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Spent 2 and a half days learning our new software which is based on Progress/openedge without a problem. Spent the last 4 hours getting the biggest headache I've had in eons.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

just in from using the leaf blower to blow the pollen off the screened porch and upper deck... yuck! Took a shower and feel like i washed a pound of pollen off of me!!!

4. Oneqwkchk

Oneqwkchk Well-Known Member

I am sooo sick of freeloaders! If you are going to live in my house bill free the least you can do is pitch in for groceries! Is that too much to ask for!

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I think pesto is an acquired taste...

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If it was wrong, God wouldn't increase the volume like he/she does!

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Oh and I love that taste!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

me too!!!

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Okay Webmaster, I really think you are messing with our minds now. Looked for the smiley face and it was moved to a different location. I'm a creature of habit and usually barely look over to right because I know where everything is.

I know I'm not having a flashback! :lol:

Sherry

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<< has this lovely jagged cut on my finger. :cry:

11. Sherry A.

Uh, oh. Not too bad, I hope.

Sherry

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

getting ready to fire up the Live Masters feed on the pc here at work......there goes the rest of my day's productivity.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok something hinky is going on - a lot of threads say they have more pages than they do, what in the world?

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Some posts are gone from yesterday.

:allears:

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

OK, is somebody missing? I haven't seen anybody do anything bad enough to get permanently banned, have you?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:allears::allears: waiting, someone fill us in

17. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I think a lot of posts are gone. 6 pages wirth. You girls. Can't you just stop with the gossiping. It also means someone may have complained.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yeah yeah whatever, you are right here with us:jester: It just seems the threads are so random as to the ones missing pages

19. Sherry A.

I noticed that as well but after me talking about the Smiley I figured people would think it wasn't a flashback it was me on acid. :lol::lol: I've noticed a few changes today and I did not see where anyone was bad yesterday. It seems really calm on here for a while.

Sherry

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

the calm before the storm, always seems to happen that way, enjoy it while we can:cheers: