Did anybody watch Dancing with the Idiots Last Night?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browns rule, Apr 13, 2010.

1. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Sorry, that's what I call the majority of them. What is the deal with Pam Anderson always posing and trying to look so seductive in the background all the time. Kind of pathetic for her. Kate did a tiny bit better last night I thought, her little flip at the end was good, but she's still pretty bad. I thought Erin did good as well. Cheryl's partner, that football dude, looks scary to me. Don't like him. Any other opinions?

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Never seen the show.

3. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I agree about Pam. I think it would be better if she was just herself, or maybe she is? LOL
    I think Nicole is the best. I don't think it's fair because she knew how to dance before the show, now granted she had no previous training in ballroom, but sorry, if you have any kind of dance experience, that gives you an advantage because that means you have rhythm, etc. BUT I do like her the best. :)

4. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Yeah, Nicole is very good but it's definitely not fair because of her dance experience. I thought Buzz Aldridge was sweet when he danced (I realize he wasn't very good, but I liked him because he's such an american icon) Jake from the Batchelor is intensely annoying to me. I enjoyed watching his shoe get caught last night as he danced.:lol:

5. VivianS

I totally agree about Buzz! Hated to see him go! I haven't watched last night's episode yet, will get to it sometime today! lol

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

The same can be said for the skaters too, they have rythmn, understand choreography, are very limber, and understand the importance of facial expression through the routine. I haven't watched it much this season yet, so I don't know how Evan is doing, but it was pretty much in the bag for Kristi Yamaguchi the year she won.

7. VivianS

That's right! I had forgotten about Evan, duh! lol :iagree:

8. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

Pam Anderson almost makes the watcher feel dirty. She really needs to tone down the sultry looks.

9. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

She doesn't do anything for me. She's always looked rather awkward since she's so busty but has a very small frame and thin legs. Furthermore, she serves as a great example of how makeup can work wonders.