Clayton Community Center is open

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Mr.X, Mar 10, 2010.

1. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

This morning at 9:30 is Zumba. I was going to try it, but there will not be child care in place until May. :x

2. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

If I had seen this earlier I would have told you to bring the little munchkin over here! Next time, call me or something!

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

4. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

zumba class was so fun!
    i hate everything about a traditional aerobics class. i hate the music, the moves, all of it. i mean i despise it. i love the latin music and latin dance moves in the zumba class. i have always wanted to take one of these classes but im sorry i would feel like a big fat fool taking this class at a gym with a bunch of totally fit people. lol. taking the class at the rec center was nice because i was very comfortable doing the class at my own pace without being totally humiliated!

db's wife

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had fun! That Community center is really nice. I participated in the Zumba demo on Sunday. Kathy is super nice.

I have lost 6 pounds since I started teaching one class a week in January. My Husband has lost 8 1/2 pounds.

I hate to exercise but I LOVE to Zumba.

6. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Glad you found a class you like! I have taken Zumba at my gym and everyone is not totally fit. There are wide ranges of fitness levels in most classes that I take at the gym but you will do better and continue to go where you feel most comfortable. Who was the instructor?

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Why not put them on the web site?

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

$25 bucks?

:?

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

$25... Is that for people living within the city limits?