Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My mistake. I opened another tab and went to 4042, which must have kept me logged in. I also noticed that the person was gone on the 9th. Hugh and KDs, you guys know more than me on this and I should have listened.

Sherry

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Sherry, i saw somewhere that he posted he was back but i believe it was only for a short amt of time and then he was gone again - it was in that thread that talked about him being booted.

3. Sherry A.

Thanks. Maybe I haven't completely lost my mind. Don't even comment, P.

Sherry

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

anybody need a used washing machine that works? Had to take it as a set when we needed a dryer for son and we don't need it. Former owner swears it works good, he just upgraded and he was right about the dryer so i can only assume he would be the same about the washer.

5. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We were just talking about a washing machine because ours won't spin half the time and it takes us forever to get it going to spin. What kind is it, how big a tub and what do you want for it? My husband told me to ask all of these questions. LOL

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Just change the belt....geesh....

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Anybody have any old tractor tires or an old cast iron (or similar type) bathtub they want to get rid of? I'm looking for containers for a container garden....

8. Sherry A.

Jen,

Check at those shops in Selma.

Sherry

9. JenniferK

I will if I can't find anything, but I was kind of hoping for free, or very nearly free. You know, maybe someone needing to get junk out of their yard? LOL

10. Sherry A.

I gottcha. Do you know anybody at the Caterpillar plant? They probably have some defective tires somewhere.

Sherry

11. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Been outta the farmin' bidness for a while, no tractor tires, but I'll look for some car tires if they'll do... :?

12. ForeverFaithful

Belt has been changed already. there is more wrong that what I posted, just didn't want to make a long list. ....geesh...

13. JenniferK

Yes, that'll do. I have one, I need about 5 total. I can pick 'em up.....

14. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Does anyone have an old surfboard you would like to get rid of?? Please send me a PM if you do. THANKS!

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey girl, i will have to check with DH, it is actually up in our storage unit right now - will let ya know.

16. ForeverFaithful

17. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

Someone with a tractor...

I have an area that we used as a garden last year and need it tilled up. The area is 50 X 50 feet and I have called several people with no shows.

We are in Four Oaks.

With the right equipment it would take less than 30 minutes. Anyone know of someone that would be interested in this?

Thanks in advance.

18. thewildmom

thewildmom Well-Known Member

Where are you located in Four Oaks? We have a tractor with a tiller attachment on the back that we have been using to till up my garden this week. If you are close by, we could till it up for you one afternoon this week. I am right at 40/42 on Cleveland Rd. Just PM me...

19. Sherry A.

Still have a stand up full size freezer for sale....lowering the price to $175.00 and a full size refrigerator with freezer on top.....lowering the price to $175.00.

Will not go lower but need to get rid of them. Both in great condition.

Sherry

20. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

How old is it and have you looked at prices of new standup freezers? Just wondering.