SICK & TIRED

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Not sure. I'm glad that its taking me awhile to think of something.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I think I'm sick and tired of some song I heard on the radio, but I haven't heard it in a while so I forgot what it was. Other than that I'm good.

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Oh I'm sort of sick and tired of the bald middle + aged man that always gets on the tread mill in front of me wearing the ECU colored muscle shirt and the ECU colored daisy duke short shorts. I'm not interested in seeing his butt cheeks. And he's way too thick to possibly think he should dress like that.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

6. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I'm sick and tired of the Wake County Board of Education not being able to make their minds up on what is best for the CHILDREN in their school systems!

7. Cleopatra

Ha! How about "Miss cell phone policy applies to everybody but me lady" or "Mr I look like I am crunking rather than exercising, and I wear those gay gloves for feet running shoe thingies guy".

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I just cannot stand those people.

Sherry

9. Cleopatra

It wouldn't be a big deal if she happened to get a call, handled it, and hung up. She walks in on the phone, and stays on the phone while she basically walks around the facility "sampling" the equipment.

10. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I'm sick and tired of soccer moms driving huge honking Suburbans, Escalades, Excursions ETC talking on their cell phones and not paying attention to the road. GET OFF THE PHONE and learn how to drive a truck!

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I love your new avatar!! :cheers: :jester:

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am still so mad at you Cleo. We have had several opportunities for you to meet and hug me. Nothing yet.

13. Cleopatra

You know I can't break away from bonbons and All My Children. :lol:

14. ServerSnapper

Dern....I am being beat by Bon Bons and a soap. Woohoo. :banghead:

15. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Sick and tired of those people who stay in the lane that's closing until the last minute and then cut you off thereby making traffic worse from all of the stop and go.

One little hussey does it to me almost every day after work. She knows her lane can't turn right, but she uses it to get ahead and then waits for a break and guns it. I try to keep the gap as close as possible, but she sneaks in. Grrrr!

16. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

.... when a person resorts to spewing insults when he/she can't come up with an intelligent response.

17. ServerSnapper

[​IMG]

Say no to crack!

18. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Sick and tired of neighbors that think they own the cul-de-sac we live on and think it their personal parking lot. Why not use your driveway? Or the fact when their friends come over and block my driveway, it makes me so annoyed. If you live in a cul-de-sac and you are using it as your personal parking lot, maybe I am your neighbor. :)Ok I feel better now…..

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

people who look for the negative in everything instead of focusing on the positive:lol::jester: