ATTN: Rednecks

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by NY9, Apr 17, 2010.

1. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

2. Oy Vayayay

Oy Vayayay Well-Known Member

Yeah, they don't do that in New York!

3. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Not too many houses at that location. Many of these fires are started by people chucking their cigarette butts out of the window, but hey, it gave you an excuse to insult people so it's not all bad.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Really? I looked at google maps yesterday, and it looks like there are a lot of houses around Cornwallis and Hillington. Although, WRAL did say no homes were threatened, so I don't know the exact location of the fire. The map they showed with the article was not anywhere near Hillington or the Wake County line.

5. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

The location given in the map included in the story was open fields, one house nearby.

Regardless if the fire was caused by an errant butt or someone burning yard waste, it's a timely warning.

I can't say I appreciated the OP's attitude though...

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just consider the source. It must be tough to be such a small minded individual with nothing better to do that start threads with the intent of insulting folks. Too bad he doesn't realize a "redneck" is not necessarily a bad thing. :cheers: I'll take me a good 'ole boy over a stuck up yankee any day. 8)

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The map doesn't match the story. That marker is nowhere near Hillington Rd or the Wake County line. I agree about the OP's attitude.

8. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

OP is generally a waste of the food water and oxygen it takes from the earth's resources to keep it alive

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Amen to that sista! Any day!

10. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Neither of you had a choice, a 'good ole boy' was the best you could do.

11. mispuddin

mispuddin Guest

There is nothing wrong with a Good Ole Boy...I married one,My grandaddy was the constable and great uncle was a judge (good ole boys ..btw), my daddy was one and have plenty of uncles and cousins that are...I am born and bred JoCo and wasn't transplanted...granted there is a time and place for all things but that is just the way things are done HERE, not wherever you come from...You are in redneck country so deal with it!!

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah........ok. :roll:

You sir, are a complete waste of skin and we would be happy to take up a collection to ship your miserable carcass back to where you came from. :cheers:

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I guarantee you my 'good ole boy' could whip your yankee *** :lol:

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Over half my life in the South and I have learned never to Under estimate a Good Old Boy. Your wallet could suffer.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And this is why we luv you..............even if you are a liberal. :jester:

16. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

You can always tell a city bred yankee from the rest of us:jester:

17. browns rule

browns rule Guest

As Hank Williams Jr.'s classic song says........"We say grace, we say ma'am, if ya ain't into that, we don't give a d---!!!!"

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I am burning my Christmas tree in my new garden this week. On a day that's not windy.

19. Redneck

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeehaw.