A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Watched Glee last night and it put a smile on my face. They are pretty good in song, dance and acting. Still think the Rolling Stone Magazine needs to leave pop off the cover.

Thanks,
    Sherry

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Attention....

I would like to trade my 14 year old copy of "What to Expect when you're expecting" for "What to expect during the teenage years"....

Any takers?

3. Sherry A.

Jen,

Going to tell you that one will never know what to expect during the teenage years!!!!! I'm living proof. :lol::lol:

Sherry

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

One thing I have learned to expect...

A giant economy size bag of chips *will* disappear in a matter of days. Like two days.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and two 13 year olds can destroy an entire upstairs in a matter of minutes....it's like gypsy's live up there :banghead:

6. Cleopatra

IKWYM - there's a smelly bum in my 3rd bedroom. WHAT is that funk???

7. KellBell

my only guess is "eau de teenage boy pubescent"

8. Cleopatra

*barf*

It's only second to "eau de I'm almost four and still **** my pants"

9. KellBell

:lol::lol::lol:

10. Sherry A.

I agree. Food goes quickly.

Kell…..my daughter’s room is like a junk yard. She left something she made in the refrigerator so long it almost knocked me out when I opened it up, I had asked for a while for her to clean that out of the fridge. One day I took the lid off of it and put it under her bed. Yulk. Two days later she told me that there was a terrible odor in her room and she could not find out where it was coming from. I giggled to myself and stated to her that it was probably some dirty clothes she stuck somewhere. She looked for days (I make her keep the door closed to her room). I finally showed her what it was and she was not happy. Told her a parent should only have to ask once. She would have never found it without my help with all the stuff on her floor and all. Sometimes parents need to have fun and prove a point.

11. Sherry A.

Ready for the rain.

Sherry

12. Cleopatra

You are evil Sherry. I did something like that to one of my brothers when I was a kid.

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Went for a unplanned jog in the rain this morning. Dog decided when the backdoor opened, he would make a break for it. Dern dog! Then he decides to play keep-away. He has been sentenced to a couple of hours in his kennel and will be heavily guarded the rest of the day. I should carry his cage outside and let the neighborhood cats laugh at him.

14. Sherry A.

Gotta stay one step ahead and think quick with teens today.

My daughter thinks I'm evil as well. Means I'm doing my job correctly, I tell her. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Remind her she's not 2 old for a whooping! 8)

16. Sherry A.

Cinnamon toast is good.

17. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. I promise it does get better when they are about 20 or so.

18. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Who buys a cupcake for $1.89???

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm just trying to live by the mantra that if my teenager doesn't hate me every once in a while, then I am not doing my job....

I told her as much last night and got the standard answer......Whatever...

Is it illegal to duct tape their mouths shut?

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

no. :lol: