SICK & TIRED

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Apr 14, 2010.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

To quote Bill Cosby:

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Love me some Bill Cosby. He was just on Larry King discussing bullying and they showed the Fat Albert cartoon on that.

Sherry

3. Sherry A.

I'm sick and tired of people complaining about nothing. Wasn't even a kidnapping, thank goodness. Post don't post don't care.

Sherry

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

5. Sherry A.

Absolutely. Thanks.

Sherry

6. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

That's half of this site if you haven't noticed :roll:

7. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

She said she'll take him back anytime...I just can't get him to go! :lol:LOL!

8. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I hope things get better for you over there. Like having another child in the house! And yes, A Mother does work at home doing all those things, she just doesn't get paid for it. Her payment is her self worth at seeing the great job she did. So hang in there!

9. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I'm gonna QFT your QFT.

10. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Man Card REVOKED!

11. ServerSnapper

I should be so lucky![/quote]

I have a masters degree in Computer Science and a minor in Math. I have a great job. I don't have to work but I choose to.

12. ServerSnapper

Simple question....Is he on the road 100% of the time? If not I understand. If so I understand.

I was a ROAD WARRIOR early in my career. Sleeping away from home is not easy. I sleep with noise like a box fan. It is not feesible when you fly like I did carrying a box fan where ever you go. I slept terrible while on the road. Worked 12 - 15 hour days. Getting the job done. It's no picnic burning the road. At all. I spent 19 weeks in San Antonio Texas during the summer working on route management systems on garbage trucks. 118 degrees in the shade. I have seen tires melt on asphalt. I have seen asphalt crumble because of a toyota corolla. On the road is not exactly how you picture it. Being away from your family...the sleep. The long hours. Have you looked at it from his point of view at all?

13. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

I'm sick and tired of my wife telling me she wants to run her new business by herself, but then asking me for advice and rejecting it! She's just opening up, and she asks me for advice on the name, the signage, etc., then when I put in my two cents she tells me that those are terrible ideas and that she'll take care of it on her own. Then two days later she'll ask me what type of sign she should get! :banghead:

BUT, I love her to death and STILL chase her around the house when the kids are gone :lol:(regardless of what NY9 thinks) She's just stressing I guess, but dang!

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

sick and tired of pollen. :ack::ack:

15. Sherry A.

:iagree:

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:withstupid: (Man, you know better than ask why that sign :))

17. ServerSnapper

of posters who feel it neccessary to create other user names to post unpopular responses and thoughts to hide their identities.....

How Lame! BOK BOK #@$$%

18. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

That is a big old 10-4, Good Buddy!

AGREED!!!!

19. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

im sick and tired of waiting for a parking spot while the idiots who just got in the car and take their sweet time to adjust their seat, seatbelt, mirror, makeup, bags, radio,etc. You can see me sitting there waiting...MOVE!!!!

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

even more lame is they think we don't know who they are.....:roll: