Dear Lord

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kdog, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the kind of prayer she/he expects. :rolleyes:

Sherry

3. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Very amusing. Do you consider yourself a Christian?

4. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

And that's just the response I was expecting to see from you libs. It's okay to joke and make fun of Sarah Palin, right? I mean if it had said Palin instead of Obama you would have thought it was hilarious. (See other Palin thread for evidence). It's a joke. Lighten up.

5. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

but...but...but...:lol:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Seriously! It's been all over facebook today.........good grief! Oh, wait, we aren't supposed to joke about St. Obama. :ack:

7. KDsGrandma

And I've been annoyed every time I've seen it on Facebook today. Certainly you can joke about Obama. Death wishes go beyond joking.

8. KDsGrandma

Which post in the Palin thread expressed a death wish?

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

KDS.............sorry, but you are taking that WAY too seriously. I don't think for one single instant anyone who posted that thinks he should actually die. 8)

10. KDsGrandma

Sorry, that's exactly what it looks like to me.

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You think Michael Jackson went to Heaven? I don't wish death on anyone unless they are well on there way already.

Sherry

12. KDsGrandma

Where are the liberals making excuses for these guys? I don't recall liberals saying oh, lighten up, they're just joking. That's what's going on now with threats against Obama and against liberal politicians. The right is not just ignoring them, they're making excuses for them.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

^^What he said. You KNOW It was a joke. Makes me want to post it to my status just to see how thin skinned some folks really are.