I need a favor please!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Apr 21, 2010.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me exactly where this address is or what it is near?

Dr. Mark Moriarty
    11618 Hwy 70 West
    Suite 200
    Clayton, NC

The lady said something about it being near a Bojangles. I feel stupid calling them back and you all know I'm a little "off" so I don't feel bad asking you guys. :jester: I will be coming from hwy 42 and down Shotwell Road to 70. Anyone familiar?

Thanks in Advance!

2. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yeah i'm pretty sure that's gonna be the wake med building or something right next to it, on 70 between shotwell road and walmart in clayton

3. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

5. KDsGrandma

Before Bojangles from where you live! FF is going by way of 42, Amelia Church, and Shotwell Rd. When she gets to the light on 70, if she turns right it will be on her left. I wonder if there's an entrance off Shotwell on the other side of 70?

6. Sherry A.

Absolutely correct that was from where I live. I didn't want her going down near Walmart but forgot she could be coming from a different direction. I expect everyone to read my mind. :mrgreen:

Sherry

7. God'schild

So, let me get this straight. I get to the light at Shotwell and 70 and make a RIGHT? CVS will be on my left as I sit at the light? I go right and then next left, correct? If I am seeming to NOT get it, please help LOLOLOL

Either that or I need one of you to take me there on the weekend and let me "pee" on every corner so I can mark where I've been and find my way back....:jester:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I think you've got your roads mixed up (or else the map is wrong). The best way is for you take 42 to Amelia ch rd, turn left on Amelia and go all the way (past the apts and park) down to 70, then at the light (CVS on your left) you turn left and its on the right, (the Bo's is right there on the right after you turn) but before you get to Walmart.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  9. Use google maps...should help.

10. dangerboy

i dont think these directions are correct?? oh i see the error. if you go all the way down amelia church rd to 70 then what would be on your left would be mcdonalds. i think you meant take 42 tthen turn left on amelia church then turn left on shotwell at the newly installed light where the new rec center is. if you did this you would come up to 70 with cvs on your left, bojangles would be across 70. sounds like you would take a left at this light and whatever u are lookin for would be on the right. i believe. maybe. maybe not. never mind....lol
    dbs wife

11. dangerboy

i agree with the google maps...

i don't think it's where jeffers and mann is, from that earlier google link, it looks to be across 70 from the shiny diner...somwhere between bojangles and the high school

12. KDsGrandma

I think the only thing wrong with those directions is where she said CVS would be on your left, when it's actually McDonald's. Oh, and Bo's is not on your right after you turn, it's a drugstore, I don't remember which one. If you stay on Amelia Church all the way to 70, then turn left at the light, it will be on your right. I think that's easier than taking Shotwell.

13. Sherry A.

KDs, you are correct. McDonald's will be on the left at the traffic light so make sure you get in the left turn lane. When you turn Rite Aid will be on your right, make sure to get in the right lane after turning when you can because you are almost at the Duke Center. It sits way back but the sign is what you will look for. If you pass Bojangles you have gone too far.

Sherry

14. God'schild

I think I got it! That sounds familiar down that way. So I do NOT go down Shotwell, I stay straight and make a left at the light at 70 where McDonald's is on my left. Look for the Duke Center sign....got it Thanks all!!!

I use Jeffers and Mann too but that's up to far. Love you all!

15. lori-beth

lori-beth Well-Known Member

Dr Moriarty is in the Summit Bldg on 70, across from the shiny diner