Headquarters Salon vs Do It At Home

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 17, 2010.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Maybe it should be QPT?? Quit Preferential Treatment

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

now that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So we aren't supposed to answer questions or recommend service providers that we know do a good job now?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

big difference Mafia man and i know you understand it cause i pimp your business too, it is ok to recommend and praise a business on here, we all look for it to make our decisions, but pimping your own self for monetary gain is a no no, that is self promotion for monetary gain and it degrades the people that actually pay to keep our site running for all of us to get the recommendations from others. If everyone could just promote themselves free, who would be paying for the site? My son can actually do everything that he said he could do and has done it for several people on here but have you ever seen me promote, put his name or number out there? When people have asked through pm's i have been more than happy to provide the info but it is not free advertising. Come on old man, (hey if i am old so are you:lol:) you would not have posted what you did if you did not believe the same thing, never once have i seen you self promote and you are awesome, the best insurance agent i have ever had:grouphug:

5. SS will give ya an answer in time I'm sure, will you like the answer? probably not.

6. ServerSnapper

You are a wise man...

7. ServerSnapper

I don't see you whining about self promotion from realtors. The people who USE to work for realtors!! That ding ding is preferential treatment. But when you start with the plausable deniability....It is what it is.

and who are YOU to say what's ok and what isn't?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well.....................guess webbie may as well shut the whole kit-n-caboodle down then.

9. ServerSnapper

Because you don't. If I had everycustomer of mine to sign up and post positivities. The forum would have to be rebooted, language packs would have to be installed, and you would have to hire a translator for the big words they would use.

10. ServerSnapper

I expected that from you.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ok. Whateva you say there SS.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Expected what? To be able to read and understand the forum rules? :lol:

13. ServerSnapper

Dern skippy! DOn't forget it either!

14. ServerSnapper

Can you read my hand waving at you right now? see that special finga?

So now you are Captian obvious as well? Yay!

So copy and paste where in the forum rules where it's ok to push a business vs letting someone who isn't incorporated offer assistance if needed.

I will be here all day.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Right back atcha Slick! :cheers:

16. ServerSnapper

and your dog is ugly. :neutral:

:jester:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i have no idea what you are talking about realtors or people who used to work for realtors and i am finding it very hard to believe that you really do not understand the forum rules, maybe just trying to stir again so you won't be bored? Your argument truly makes no sense and i believe you know that.

18. ServerSnapper

Look I am sorry you are retarded. I can't make what I am saying any more simple than it already is. When you can QUOTE the forum rules where it says you can boast and push a business, then where an individual who is NOT incorporated offer services when needed then I will gladly say I am sorry. Gave the same challenge to your partner in crime. If you can't then shut your pie hole.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Ya'll need a :grouphug:

20. ServerSnapper

They like to spout off about rules. But can't back it up in black and white. Seems to be a double standard. And Captain OBVIOUS 1 and 2 have yet to show cause. Just spouting off as usual.

Ohh state the obvious state the obvious....and obvious and obvious again.:lol:

I bet you right now. Webbie just got two complaints because someone didn't agree with them.