Headquarters Salon vs Do It At Home

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 17, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

1. I've never, ever reported another poster. Blatant spam, I think twice, other than that, NO. Feel free to check that out.

2. I'm WORKING this morning. Not ducking and running, but I don't have time to track down the rules at the moment.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

exactly, but easier if Webbie just explains the rules, how many times has this discussion been had over and over???

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, :cheers: now go ahead an tell us what you think about the free advertising on the board:lol::lol::lol:

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I thought. Nothing to backup your silly little claims. Just all talk. Point made!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

<sigh>

6. Postings concerning business "opportunities", advertisements
    for products or services
    , multi-level marketing, etc. should be
    posted in the 4042.com FREE Classifieds - not in the Discussion
    Group.

6. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

so if i'm looking for a new hairdresser in the area, or any other service for that matter and i come on here and ask, you are saying that people can't answer because that would be advertising? hmmm

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

most talk out both sides of their mouth's when it comes to this....depends on what day of the week it is or which poster it is....

that makes sense, right? :lol:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

NO it's not advertising, now if the salon was doing it - that's wrong especially if they don't PAY for advertising.

9. Tangerine

i know. i was being a smarty. some people just like to complain..........

10. Tangerine

exactly. it depends on what poster it is. seems someone has been bored lately and wants to stir things up.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My stand has NEVER changed on this. Right, wrong or indifferent. If someone starts a thread to promote their OWN business, that is completely different than if someone UNRELATED to that business decides to recommend said business.

I don't own or benefit from XYX Office supply, but if someone wants my recommendation, then I am free to give it. However, the owner of XYZ Office supply STARTS a thread to promote their ownselves, that is the issue. If I am wrong, then webbie is free to point that out publicly.

12. Tangerine

you are correct!

13. harleygirl

OH, I didn't catch on. :lol: :oops:

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I won't talking to you missy...there is never any question on where you stand! :cheers:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! I won't be winning any brownie points with SS and a few others but won't lose any sleep over that!!

16. harleygirl

Call me on your lunch break and fill me in on how the weeks been going. :hurray:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Will do!! Loving the "new" new one, God works in mysterious ways! :cheers:

18. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Well I'm glad someone mentioned the place off of Garner Road, cause now I will have someone close to go get my hair done. A BIG THANK YOU!

Stop being a bunch of babies fussing about Rules! If Webbie sees it as a problem, I'm sure he will delete the thread....... Everywhere you go there are too many Chiefs and not enough Indians!

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey i am with kdc, i have always agreed with her take on it:lol::lol::lol: It's all good, i learned a long time ago not to take this board too seriously:grouphug:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Exactly. Some folks will take exception when you tell them the sky is blue just because they don't "like" you. Whatever...................ain't the first time, won't be the last. I'm not here to win a popularity contest. If they don't like what I have to say, they are welcome to use the ignore feature. On the other hand, if they make disparaging comments, I certainly feel free to respond in kind. :cheers: