HG

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Do you have a hyundai with a personal tag on it?

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Was she at the festival? I saw someone I thought might be her, but I never met her...it was nice meeting u today polenta. 8)

3. Rockyv58

I was at the dump today and saw a hyundai with some sort of personal tag that said harligirl or something to that effect.

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

My ex sister-in-law drives a Hyundai Elantra with a personalized tag that says harleygal on it. She is tall and think with long brown hair. She also wears glasses and she might have had her older daughter with her who is also slim and tall with long hair. Stay away from her!!! Bad News!!!! (oh and it is not our HG)

5. Rockyv58

thanks

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I pulled up behind someone with that personal tag a few years back at a fast food drive through. I didn't know Harley at the time so I got out of my car and asked if she was on 4042 and she said nope. I'm a trusting soul.

Sherry

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Yep, she has had this tag for a long time. I have another friend that drives a black mustang that says harleygirl or harleygyrl, something on to that order....she is good people. Other one, stay far away from!!! The stories I could tell about that one, but won't.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol:

Nope, white 01 Maxima with a 4042.com sticker in the back window.

DMJ, I wasn't at the strawberry festival yesterday. Hope everyone had a good turnout.

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

He's pretty nice in person, but don't let him know I said that! :mrgreen:

Sherry